Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

FALL Breakroom - 10/18 - 10/24

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2015, 06:28 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
It's another week gone. Can't believe it. Hey, happy, healthy, have food, bills are paid - - can't complain. Coffee, ph00 and "uglies" are on the counter. ("ugly" means apple fritters).

Old 10-24-2015, 07:32 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Good morning from a soggy Paradise. It rained all night, but absolutely zero wind. Not hard rain, but a steady, gentle rain. Just switched the lawn sprinklers off because after all that rain will not need them for a few days.

Thanks Bob for the coffee and uglies. Wotcha trying to do, fatten us all up? Just can't say NO to an ugly with coffee.
Old 10-24-2015, 09:46 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Morning all cool around here this morning glad you didn't get slammed Stan.. it e to go put my tools in the new box
Old 10-24-2015, 12:03 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Lots of rain here today also. The Bride's get-together is solidly moved to the shop. The tractor is getting a bath in the rain while I use it's spot for the grill. Venison is going on in about 45 minutes, so hurry if you're dropping by. The kids may beat you to it!
Old 10-24-2015, 12:29 PM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Company swagged again. Staying in the hangar, BUT loosing all of my office space and will be sharing the floor space with another company. Don't know how that is supposed to work. A part 91 company sharing a hangar with a part 135 company.
The warm rain give way to cold and clear for a couple days. The wet roads froze and the ditches have become parts salvage U-Picks. No Dodge Rams though. We're back to warm, windy, and wet. Did get to watch an entertaining crash in my rear view on the way home yesterday. Work Zone, Reduce Speed, Double Fines, Right Lane Closed, etc, etc. I was doing the posted construction zone limit. Merged into the center lane. 2 pickups come flying out of the left lane into the center as traffic slowed. The first one slammed on his brakes to keep from rear ending me. The one behind him swerves into the right lane just in time to hit barriers closing the lane. You know, those big barrels full of liquid and the flashing arrow sign. SPLASH,,,,,,CRUNCH!!!