Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

French Quotes!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2003, 08:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
French Quotes!

Enjoy!<br><br>&quot;GOING TO WAR WITHOUT FRANCE IS LIKE GOING DEER HUNTING WITHOUT YOUR ACCORDION.&quot; DONALD RUMSFELD<br>France is miserable because it is filled with Frenchmen, and<br>Frenchmen are miserable because they live in France. -Mark Twain<br>Only thing worse than a Frenchman is a Frenchman who lives in Canada. -Ted Nugent<br>I hear the French tank has 6 gears. 5 of them are in reverse. The forward gear is for when someone attacks from behind.<br>The only way the French are going in with us is if we tell them we found truffles in Iraq.<br>War without France would be like ... uh ... World War II<br>What do you call 100,000 Frenchmen with their hands up? The French Army<br>Question: Why are all the boulevards in France lined with trees?<br>Answer: Because the Germans LOVE to march in the shade.<br>Q. How do you stop a French Tank? A. Shoot the guy pushing.<br>Q. How many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris. A. We don't know, it's never been tried.<br>The best French bashing line heard over the last week is: &quot;We can count on the French to be there when they need us.&quot;<br><br>Don't need them...<br><br> ;D ;D ;D
Old 03-12-2003, 12:06 AM

Re:French Quotes!

They don't even hang around when the need us. Remember Viet Nam? They needed us to help them. We got there. They left. We stayed. Go figure.
Old 03-12-2003, 06:46 AM

Two GOP congressman in the US House of Representatives apparently changed their cafeteria's menus yesterday.

No longer do they serve French Fries or French Toast. If you want those thingys, you order Freedom Fries and Freedom Toast. ;D

True Story! Good for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2003, 08:08 AM
Banned

All u lucky people who live in USA and don't havta put up with Quebec. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING worse than living eastern Ontario or in (dare I say it?) quebec. 20% of the population trying to run the country. I love the Freedom Fries and Freedom Toast. And don't get me started on jean cretien or our joke of an army (last inventory two tanks, two ships and one helicopter) Just a disgrace.