Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   End of winter break room (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/end-winter-break-room-327901/)

oliver foster 04-23-2017 07:57 AM

End of winter break room

The winter official ends for me today as my daughter and I are headed to the MT. for the last day of lift service.

Fresh batch of banana bread, coffee and tea out on the counter.
Dig in.

Lary Ellis (Top) 04-23-2017 08:30 AM

Mmmmmm banana bread....thanks Ollie :)

Enjoy the day!

Scotty 04-23-2017 08:37 AM

Bread and Bananas all rolled into one.
👍🏻

sherod 04-23-2017 08:39 AM

Woke up feeling tired. Guess I worked all night.....

Coffee and naner bread fixed me right up!

cougar 04-23-2017 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Scotty (Post 3325765)
Bread and Bananas all rolled into one.
👍🏻

Is that like banana in a blanket?
Another nice day yesterday, should be again today. Got all the winter tires stowed away. Going to start cleaning up the yard now. Neighbors trash everywhere. More cats showing up around the place too. I guess the word got out.

Scotty 04-23-2017 06:30 PM

A flannel blanket
its the banana NUT bread that worries me.

[whistle]

shortround 04-24-2017 07:39 AM

Morning everyone,

Beautiful 35 degree morning here in Arkansas. Who would have thought it getting that cool in April? Such is Mother Nature.

After it warms up a bit gonna attempt to get out and finish mowing the hay in the yard. With all of the rain we've had, you can sit on the porch and hear the grass growing.

I know a bunch of you have shops. I'm looking at building one real soon. Probably a 40 x 50. Suggestions? Red iron or prefab type?

Coffee's ready, need a dose to get the blood moving.

Shortround out

Scotty 04-24-2017 08:31 AM

6-8" of snow on top of freezing rain last night
27F
and it was 65F two days ago

FiverBob 04-24-2017 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Scotty (Post 3325842)
[left]6-8" of snow on top of freezing rain last night
27F

Yep, that sounds like "end of winter" to me. Like it.

On the road so posts will be spasmodic.

L8R

Scotty 04-25-2017 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by FiverBob (Post 3325898)
Yep, that sounds like "end of winter" to me. Like it.

On the road so posts will be spasmodic.

L8R

What you're saying is your posts won't be any different.
Only your posting attire might change from a Speedo to a see thru RV jump suit. Be safe Struttin'Bobby
hahahahurl
:D

Mexstan 04-25-2017 06:56 AM

Good morning from Paradise. Another wonderful day is dawning. It will probably hit 28c today.

Koffee, ph00 and whatever turns your crank is ready.

What are those strange words that are being used here? Vaguely remember seeing the words 'winter' and 'snow' from somewhere, but really do not remember what they mean.

Off to start my day.

Ciao.

FiverBob 04-25-2017 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Mexstan (Post 3325932)
Koffee, ph00 and whatever turns your crank is ready.
What are those strange words that are being used here? Ciao.

Hey Stan - - it ain't the words that are strange -- it's that character that is using them that is wild..................[laugh]

Hey, thanks for the ph00 -- - good. Gotta go hit the tennis court - - have a great day.

Bob

oliver foster 04-25-2017 10:54 AM

I got the old '91.0 out of the shop and on the road after a long winter hibernation.
I couldn't tell if the dog or I where having more fun. She loves the bench seat, so she can rest her head in my lap.

sherod 04-25-2017 02:41 PM

Ever wonder how to shut down an entire 1600 man operation? Loose the network and the internet. No printers either as they MUST be network instead of hardwired. Got so bored we went ahead and sprayed a volunteer with OC to bring him current. Usually, we just have to experience it once. Maybe tomorrow, we hook up the Tasers. I interviewed two guys today. Both great candidates but with no links working, looks like I drive the paperwork to Frankfort tomorrow. Think I'll use the day and offer a road trip to the Bride.

I just love high tech!

FiverBob 04-26-2017 08:22 AM

Morning gang - - - fresh ph00 and coffee and hot water for Claude waiting fer'ya along with some weird looking things I picked up and the bakery yesterday. Enjoy...............................[coffee]

Off to play with the lions and tigers (I ain't talking about baseball teams) today. ...........:o