Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   The election is over and there is no Herb?? (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/election-over-there-no-herb-54127/)

Mcmopar 11-04-2004 03:42 PM

The election is over and there is no Herb??

Where is Herb, our resident liberal??

Lary Ellis (Top) 11-04-2004 03:46 PM

I don't know I am hoping he is OK. He stays pretty busy with his business, so hopefully he will be back in due time.

wannadiesel 11-04-2004 03:47 PM

Please be nice, I'm sure the last couple of days have been pretty rough for him.

crobtex 11-04-2004 04:25 PM

HEY HERB !!!! ARE YOU OK BUDDY?

I hope he hasn't moved to Canada.:(

Dr. Evil 11-04-2004 10:33 PM

Originally posted by crobtex
HEY HERB !!!! ARE YOU OK BUDDY?

I hope he hasn't moved to Canada.:(

Me too....lol. We have too many liberals here already ! He's probably trying to get a recount....

Dave65 11-06-2004 03:49 AM

I am feeling pretty low too,I voted for Kerry,flame away.:D

But to make it clear I voted against gay marrage and I or we my wife and I are pro life for sure.
So please be nice:)

t-15 firefighter 11-06-2004 04:22 PM

i thought i was the resident liberal? [laugh]

man... what do i have to do? :confused: :D

britt

:)

pogorules 11-06-2004 06:41 PM

Herb is out drumming up opposition to Bush doing away with our social security. Hope you guys saved for all of your retirement..... Cause Bush is going to do all he can to save Big Business money by doing away with YOUR retirement. BTW, I kinda prefer Alpo dogfood to the generic. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Hoss 11-08-2004 08:27 AM

Originally posted by Dave65
I am feeling pretty low too,I voted for Kerry,flame away.:D

But to make it clear I voted against gay marrage and I or we my wife and I are pro life for sure.
So please be nice:)

If you're against gay marriage and you are pro life then why in the world would you have voted for Kerry?? Not that it matters now, but seriously. Why? :confused:

Hoss 11-08-2004 08:28 AM

Originally posted by pogorules
Herb is out drumming up opposition to Bush doing away with our social security. Hope you guys saved for all of your retirement..... Cause Bush is going to do all he can to save Big Business money by doing away with YOUR retirement. BTW, I kinda prefer Alpo dogfood to the generic. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
:rolleyes:

dezeldog 11-08-2004 02:04 PM

Hoss, I'll give you mine and then you can figure it out
1 THE WAR
2 THE DEFICIT
3 THE ECONOMY
I think those are three pretty good reasons. Oh and one more. THE BODY COUNT-------OURS, NOW AT MORE THAN 1100. Still no Osama. Have we forgotten about
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED??????

Shovelhead 11-08-2004 02:19 PM

From Jack in another thread
break from politics in place. maybe in a week or two.