Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   DTR is a pick me up (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/dtr-pick-me-up-269372/)

rebal 05-05-2010 08:37 AM

DTR is a pick me up

HEY guys ,I just want to say thanks ,for all the stuff that gets posted hear
there are so many times I just feel like the whole world is making things difficult
to get by ,Its really a good feeling to have a place to go that's so helpful, and hilarious to boot . thanks for the G rated comedy ,and all the useful help EVERYONE puts in to this site to make it the # on this guys puter![coffee]
THANKS
Robert

Mexstan 05-05-2010 08:43 AM

You are welcome. Of course, there are a few guys here that will delight in making things difficult for you besides the whole world, but you can ignore them. You know who they are. [laugh]

ramlovingvet 05-05-2010 10:21 AM

Ditto it is a great place on the Web.. Thanks to Jack and his Merry Men.

patdaly 05-05-2010 12:04 PM

AMEN!

When I think I have it bad, I just scan the pages for the latest Chaikwa comments and think to myself I am a lucky man.........[laugh]

chaikwa 05-05-2010 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by patdaly (Post 2760940)
When I think I have it bad, I just scan the pages for the latest Chaikwa comments and think to myself I am a lucky man.........[laugh]

I know, they DO pick on me don't they? :(

Justwannabeme 05-05-2010 04:06 PM

and that is what makes us happy in our droll little lives....

agreed THANK YOU Jack, larry, Rick, Ed, JP? and the over 30 gang!!![coffee]
where's the little link to donate again?

Hvytrkmech 05-05-2010 06:50 PM

Agreed! This is a down to Earth real home value site. Tis the reason I am still a member.

Thanks Rebal for recognizing and posting, all to often goes unsaid.

w.tx iceman 05-05-2010 08:27 PM

This is by far the best site,been lurking these pages for almost 7 years now.

What little I have donated doesn't come close to what the knowledge i have gained has saved me. TIME TO PONY UP AGAIN [guitar]

wyododge 05-05-2010 08:43 PM

Back a bit I was on a rig in the middle of nowhereville and could not get this site to load. 31 days without DTR and still recovering.

I think Madhat and Rick were about sick of me emailing and trying furiously to do different things to get logged on. I finally had to give up the ghost and realize that I just wasn't able to get logged on. MASSIVE BUMMER!!!!

I sure missed you guys (and mom) sniff...

And now I have to leave again in a couple of days. Am I worried about a 12 hour drive, breaking down on the side of a deserted highway, falling asleep at the wheel, 5-0 waiting to nail me with an infraction, bandits on the highway, natural disasters, armed border clashes between states??? NO WAY!!!! I'm worried about not getting poked fun at and made fun of for another thirty days!!!

Blake Clark 05-05-2010 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by chaikwa (Post 2761067)

Who let you outta the cage????

Originally Posted by wyododge (Post 2761221)
I think Madhat and Rick were about sick of me emailing and trying furiously to do different things to get logged on. I finally had to give up the ghost and realize that I just wasn't able to get logged on. MASSIVE BUMMER!!!!

I see how it is....

Red3quarter 05-05-2010 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by chaikwa (Post 2761067)

It's called constructive criticism.

wyododge 05-05-2010 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Blake Clark (Post 2761268)
Who let you outta the cage????

I see how it is....

I didn't think you'd ever get sick of me buggin you... :(

jthorpe 05-07-2010 08:44 PM

Thanks, guys. ...and you're welcome :)

Blake Clark 05-07-2010 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by wyododge (Post 2761294)
I didn't think you'd ever get sick of me buggin you... :(

Nah

I need someone to talk to that uses a real puter.... [laugh]

Just another thanks to Jack too while Im here.

DTR gets down right addictive. Just found out the next job is out in the sticks and internet might be well.... non existent.

Im scared! :(

Totallyrad 05-07-2010 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by rebal (Post 2760836)
HEY guys ,I just want to say thanks ,for all the stuff that gets posted hear
there are so many times I just feel like the whole world is making things difficult
to get by ,Its really a good feeling to have a place to go that's so helpful, and hilarious to boot . thanks for the G rated comedy ,and all the useful help EVERYONE puts in to this site to make it the # on this guys puter![coffee]
THANKS
Robert

Robert, we're all glad you feel that way and we appreciate you sharing your thoughts. Thank you!:cool: