Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Spring has sprung Breakroom 2/25 - 3/3

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2018, 06:33 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Spring has sprung Breakroom 2/25 - 3/3

I know - - everyone was out having fun at the beach - - or lake - - or mountains to celebrate spring and all the gorgeous warm weather. So, here we go - - cleaned the place up a bit, fed the dragon, made fresh ph00 and coffee and Tim Horton is the vendor of choice at the breakroom this morning. So, come and get it.

Off to do some business this morning, then go shopping for both our house and for the wife over with her sister. Sister is going completely out of it - - just squints thru her eyes and nods. Really tough on the wife right now trying to keep sis going when she can no longer get out of bed. Really need two people. Should not be long. Sad, but life. She is ready and prayed the other day that God would bring her home - - she was tired of waiting.

............................Ph00...................

L8R
Old 02-26-2018, 07:20 AM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Thanks for the Timmys, there Bob. Good to have a bunch of sugar on a Monday morning. Weather will bring the tulips up around here, as their leaves are already sprouting. April in February. Really odd.

May your sister pass quickly, as not to delay her sufferings.
Old 02-27-2018, 06:55 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Hey Bobby. Sorry to hear about your SIL. I hope things are better soon.
Old 02-27-2018, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by madhat
Hey Bobby. Sorry to hear about your SIL. I hope things are better soon.
Well buddy, your hopes and her wishes and prayers came true about 12:50 this afternoon. She is in heaven tonight with her mom and dad and other friends that preceded her. I left her place about 9:30 this morning on business and watched her breathing and told my wife I give her about 4 - 5 hours. Wow, sure called that one right. She was in a daze and mostly unconscious when I left and never woke up. No pain, no struggles, just went to sleep. What a relief to know she didn't have a mess in making the trip. Thanks to all who offered wishes and prayers for her - - she was a neat and sweet lady - - we will miss her and especially my kids and grandkids - - they love her intensely.

So, the blonde is home tonight - - wow, this is going to be different - - guess I will have to shape up and behave again.

More morry if I can.
Old 02-27-2018, 07:39 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 151 Likes on 117 Posts
Bob, sorry to hear about your loss. On the other hand, it is very hard to watch a loved family member going downhill and maybe even suffering, so when they finally go it is with pain for remaining family, but also relief for them. At least she was a Christian, so you know with absolute certainty where she is now and that you will see her again, but this time she will be happy and in good health. I say good health, but we really do not know what our transformed bodies will be like at that moment. Speaking for myself, I can't wait to go. Stop this crazy upside down world, I want to get off.

My condolences to you and your family on your loss.
Old 02-27-2018, 09:51 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Hey Bobby, sorry for your loss but she’s now in a better place.
Old 02-27-2018, 10:14 PM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
RIP,

Mrs Bob SIL
Old 02-28-2018, 10:16 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
My Deepest Condolences Bob, I know your wife is having a tough time right now please pass along my condolences to her and our prayers
Old 03-01-2018, 11:49 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Sorry about about your SIL Bob, lunch today is from Cottons Drive in were having the world famous Otis burger.
Just ordered $500 worth of injectors and orings to replace a couple injectors this electronic stuff is for the birds.

​​​​​​​Back to our regular programing
Old 03-02-2018, 04:28 AM

Morning all - - new day almost dawning. Been a hectic week trying to get everything planned out for the funeral. Having a viewing, then graveside service Monday morning. Our house and SIL's house will be full of family rolling in from all over. Great when the family can pull together at times like this. She was a great lady - - we had a lot of fun teasing each other. Her nieces and nephews love her greatly. Lots of great memories.

Put some coffee and ph00 on but didn't bring anything else. Just wanted to sneak in and say thanks for the well wishes from the gang. They are appreciated - - not a fun time, but one that comes to all of us. Makes you sober up and take note of those wonderful times we can have with one another. Enjoy each other while you can - - make the most of them. Also a time to consider our position with our Creator.

Gotta run - - .......................
Old 03-02-2018, 06:44 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
I'm glad it went quick, Bob. I've been there a few times too.

I'm sure earning my pay tonight... just normal bs,
Old 03-03-2018, 01:20 PM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Sorry about your loss Bob, my the Lords peace be upon you and the family. Ya, Ive been there a few times too, a few times too many lately.
Old 03-03-2018, 01:34 PM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Got back from 3 fun filled weeks in Sheboygan last weekend where I got sick from some nasty cold they where passing around. Last Sunday, the day after I got back I had to go to the ER from sever abdominal pain. Yep, the diverticulitis is back. That wheel is just starting to turn. Wife stepped into deep snow up to her chest at the cabin and had to call for help to get out. Glad I talked her into getting a cell phone. 8" water main froze and busted in the hangar next door at work. Thank God for block walls. Not having a bathroom sucked. Stepped out the front door this morning and HELLO!
Attached Thumbnails Spring has sprung Breakroom 2/25 - 3/3-img_1106_li.jpg  
Old 03-03-2018, 02:57 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by madhat
I'm glad it went quick, Bob. I've been there a few times too.

I'm sure earning my pay tonight... just normal bs,
The fun of being the first shirt more pay more stupid privates got to love it.