Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

DTR Breakroom 03.14.10-03.20.10 (The Janitor has alot of spring cleaning to do!)

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 11:17 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Northern Light
madhat, a new day just started over here 0:30 AM right now. But it´s saturday (err, sunday) so I guess I´ll have another one. Our beer is really good. Had several Coors Light while being in London a year and a half ago. I don´t understand why anyone would like it, tastes like water. We have a really good local beer, Flensburger Pilsener, I bet you´d love it.

Edit: had some Ale´s at London too, my favourite one was the one with 9% Alc., I just can´t remember the name....but it was great

Edit 2: Your wife should have sisters, I guess several people already told you
That's great... I know all about different time zones... I was in Japan for six months...

Beer? Oh, I love it. Wish I had more money to experience more of it... I love budweiser, but that's about the lightest beer I'll drink... I am a Guinness fan, but... $$$. I can drink it all day.

Yes, I have been interrogated by my friends for my wife's sister's location... sorry, buddy. You can take over payments, if you want. Just let me get my stuff out, I'll even pay for a few of your re-location expenses.

Originally Posted by Bark
Not sure that was a real problem around here. I think Heidi can probably whoop any two of us in a bar fight. Cant believe I sat down at the computer for a minute. Its another beutiful (36f) day here. Gonna go find a lawn chair.
Yeah... Heidi is a stud... I could take her tho... IF she weren't me own DTR mudder...

Originally Posted by Northern Light
@ Totallyrad: thx for embedding and keeping the not so funny stuff out of here (see above), I´ll try to embed in the future

@ Bark: I´m a 230 pound guy (I´m trying to loose 30 pounds) and I think I´m quite strong, but I have no idea who Heidi is....and I´m pretty sure it´s not Heidi Klum
Bark is a big boy too... heck, I weigh a solid 200, and I'd probably think again about messing with Heidi.
Originally Posted by Blake Clark
Oh well, Mark'll get over it...

I hope..... Dont ban me Bro!

Mom came down for a visit this weekend, brought my lil boy with her. We are gonna take him to the aquarium tomorrow. She also brought my new 6" mitres with her, they are going on the mega in the a.m.
Yeah, I'm pretty good to let stuff go... unless you talk about my old lady or kids, then I tell you that kinda stuff ticks me off, and to please not do it, then, in your very next sentence, you say something of the same nature again, and tell me to lighten up. Other than that, I'm pretty cool.

Have a good time with the fam, get some pics up of those new stacks. I went and looked at some yesterday, 6" 36" miters, $125 each. Gotta start saving...

Evening, DTR. What's cracking? I apologize for my turrets up there.

Went over to some people's house tonight, the OL drank way too much, apparently... she's already praying to the porcelain prayer seat... Good thing I am responsible, and was the DD.

Ok, gonna go out in the shop and have a beer or two, then it's night night.

Oh, wait, I can hear the ol -ing from across the house... anyone want some spaghetti?