Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Don't ban guns. Ban Bad parents

Old 11-13-2015, 06:45 AM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Don't ban guns. Ban Bad parents

I've heard a lot of really nasty stories over the years, but these two .......... deserve to be put into a center square and hacked to death with pocket knives, hatchets, and axes.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...ifing+of+woman

A 13 and 14 year old pair of black animals slay a white woman vacuuming her car and drive around with her dead body in the car, is one of the most abhorrent things I've heard in a while. I can't grasp the idea, but then again I'm not some scumbag kid growing up in a fatherless home either. Granted I never met my own father (sperm donor), but my mother drilled it into my head to respect others and how to behave.

Time to string up those parents, or should I say makeshift guardians of those kids as well. They should die too....
Old 11-14-2015, 12:10 PM

Received 148 Likes on 127 Posts
As long as the news reports crap and ignores facts it isn't gonna end and their spineless feeling toward disciplining criminals is an oxymoron to the way they think.

There needs to be a dark line regarding tolerance and what happens when you cross it...
Old 11-14-2015, 01:39 PM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
The united states is not a county united. Start there. Don't use the european countries as exapmles. They are failures too.
Old 11-14-2015, 04:01 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
discipline your children early so prison guards don't have too..

yes, they will end up in prison. yes they whine and complain for their special meals, muslim services, and other state stuff by law.

but they get zero packages, visits or letters. no one from the hood is in contact. they are afraid of their 'friends' in prison. they are sad, lonely and no one cares. very few lifers actually live out their lives, they take their own.
unfortunately, the most successful program (scared straight or one on one) has budget cuts or some liberal felt it was too tough on the poor young child.

when a been there, done that thug tells you it aint worth it when he is 42 but looks and feels like 80, no other message gets through as good as his grip on their young shirts....

if all the Syrians are coming to Europe, then there is space over there for our American animals who do not value life. don't convict- ship!
Old 02-19-2016, 12:37 PM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Anyone here know the correct way to disarm a gun wielding teen ?

This guy did...

WATCH Video: New York Teenager Gets Armed Ripped Off in Sneaker Robbery Attempt(GRAPHIC Video and Photo) ? Times Caribbean

Old 02-19-2016, 01:30 PM

Received 148 Likes on 127 Posts
We just had a local guy rough up the teenager that stole a gun from him and lock him in a freezer full of rotting meat...much to the outrage of all the internet opinionators...

Many locals thought he was justified in doing it and most likely got through to the kid. He still got about a year in jail though.....
Old 02-20-2016, 12:26 PM

Coddle the criminals and jail their victims. If I had done today what I was forced to do to save my life 35 years ago, I would have been jailed for life.
Old 02-20-2016, 12:45 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by cougar
Coddle the criminals and jail their victims. If I had done today what I was forced to do to save my life 35 years ago, I would have been jailed for life.
This sounds VERY familiar.
Times have changed. My Beliefs have not, nor will my actions.
Old 02-20-2016, 01:20 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Well, I got in a situation where I defended myself and my family, and started getting death and burn out threats by internet. The sheriff said, "If you need help, give me a call. Probably take ten minutes or so to get there. Meanwhile, you have the right to defend yourself, and I believe you have already shown that you can."

I think I heard a wink.
Old 02-20-2016, 02:14 PM

In my case, it took the cops 3 hours to show up because they where fighting over jurisdiction, county vs state. Mean while, my friend bled to death because the paramedics wouldn't come in until the cops had secured the scene. That is when my attitude toward guns changed.