Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Does this fit Texan's (Texas speak) and older guys...?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2003, 01:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:Does this fit Texan's (Texas speak) and older guys...?

Down Yonder ... hmmmm<br><br> That must be about half a farsee. (As far as you can see ... several miles I reckon).<br><br>PISTOL
Old 04-28-2003, 01:52 PM

Texas Medical Terms:<br><br>Benign.............................. ....What you be after you be <br> eight.<br>Artery.................................. ..The study of paintings.<br>Bacteria............................ ....Back door to cafeteria.<br>Barium.............................. ....What doctors do when <br> patients die.<br>Caesarian Section..............The Italian part of town.<br>CATscan..............................Sear ching for kitty.<br>Cauterize..............................M ade eye contact with her.<br>Colic..................................... .A sheep dog.<br>Coma....................................A punctuation mark.<br>D &amp; C....................................Where Washington is.<br>Dilate..................................... To live long.<br>Enema...................................N ot a friend.<br>Fester................................. ...Quicker than someone else.<br>Fibula................................... ..A small lie.<br>Genital................................... Non-Jewish person.<br>G.I. Series.............................World Series of military <br> baseball.<br>Hangnail............................. ...What you hang your coat on.<br>Impotent.................................Di stinguished, well known.<br>Labor Pain............................Getting hurt at work.<br>Medical Staff.........................A Doctor's cane.<br>Morbid................................... A higher offer than I bid.<br>Nitrates.................................. Cheaper than day rates.<br>Node.................................... ..I knew it.<br>Outpatient.............................A person who has fainted.<br>Pap Smear...........................A fatherhood test.<br>Pelvis................................... .Second Cousin to Elvis.<br>Post Operative.....................A letter carrier.<br>Recovery Room...................Place to do upholstery.<br>Rectum............................. ....Darn near killed him.<br>Secretion..............................Hid ing something.<br>Seizure............................. ....Roman emperor.<br>Tablet................................ ...A small table.<br>Terminal Illness...................Getting sick at the airport.<br>Tumor................................. ..A couple extra.<br>Urine................................... ..Opposite of you're out.<br>Varicose..............................Near by/close by.<br><br><br><br>
Old 04-28-2003, 01:58 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts

Me4osu, thanks, but it does kinda confirm that Texan's talk funny. <br>Have to have breakfast with a retired doctor from Missouri tomorrow and will give him this list. He will love it!
Old 04-28-2003, 02:12 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

OK you Texan's. Was just received an email with a joke about Texas Aggies. What on earth is an Aggie?
Old 04-28-2003, 02:22 PM

OK, know about that aggie but the way this joke read it sounded like something different. So knowing the way Texan's talk (Texspeak) I wondered if this was just one of your wierd words unbeknownest to the outside world.
Old 04-28-2003, 02:28 PM

Ask Hoss. He's an Aggie. <br><br>Actually, my Wife is an Aggie as well.