Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Dear Mom (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/dear-mom-53145/)

drawson 10-19-2004 05:08 PM

Dear Mom

This is funny!
A mother passing by her daughter's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then she saw an envelope propped up prominently on the center of the bed. It was addressed, "Mom."
With the worst premonition, she opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:
Dear Mom, It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you.
I had to elope with my new boyfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Dad and you.
I've been finding real passion with John and he is so nice even with all his piercing, tattoos, beard, and his motorcycle clothes.
But it's not only the passion mom, I'm pregnant and John said that we will be very happy.
He already owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. He wants to have many more children with me and that's now one of my dreams too.
John taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone and we'll be growing it for us and trading it with his friends for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so John can get better; he sure deserves it!! Don't worry

Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Some day I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.
Your daughter,
Judith

PS: Mom, none of the above is true. I'm over at the neighbor's house. I just wanted to remind
you that there are worse things in life than my report card which is in my desk drawer.
I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home.

PistolWhipt 10-19-2004 05:14 PM

Oh yeah ... that would send my wife right over the edge !!! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

PISTOL

BigBlue 10-19-2004 05:20 PM

[laugh] [laugh] That's great.

IA_James 10-22-2004 05:24 PM

[laugh] I think my wife's head would probably explode before she got to the PS though.[laugh]

bdramsey 10-22-2004 11:29 PM

POP! my head would explode!

bdramsey 10-22-2004 11:33 PM

my wife said she would beat her to within an inch.... every inch of her life...

welder27 10-24-2004 03:42 PM

It's true though...some parents get so worked up over their kid getting a C on a math test. Is it worth it when you think about how many drunk drivers kill people every day? It could be your kid who doesn't come home ever again.

Live each day like it's your last...and treat others as if it's their last day in this world and you'll have a great life.

pogorules 10-25-2004 11:20 AM

Amen Welder! If we could just remember to do that, EVERY DAY.

FastZilla 10-25-2004 02:44 PM

Hopefully my daughter will recognize that I can give a fly a black eye at 400-500 yrds with my 30-30, respect her man's life and not do that. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

On the serious side,
Just lost my 22 yo Brother-in-law to a drunk driver - the alternative is always worse.

01redram 10-25-2004 07:00 PM

Originally posted by welder27
It's true though...some parents get so worked up over their kid getting a C on a math test. Is it worth it when you think about how many drunk drivers kill people every day? It could be your kid who doesn't come home ever again.

Live each day like it's your last...and treat others as if it's their las
t day in this world and you'll have a great life.

some very good advise:D your a wise man.