Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Crew MAX Toyota!! (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/crew-max-toyota-127001/)

boostjunkie1 12-07-2006 09:30 PM

Crew MAX Toyota!!

I have looked online and found some information on the New Toyota Crew Max Cab truck that will be revieled (spelling)----at the Detroit Auto Show!! There are some pics on the web that I cannot get to pull up here at work because of the restrictions. If someone could please look them up and post them here so that I/we all can see them I would really appreciate it!!! [roll] p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-Please [laugh] !!! I cannot wait until the First of Jan. to see them!

NukleusX 12-07-2006 09:34 PM

Looked it up. Don't want to be the responsible party for burning the eyes of everyone here. Boy that thing is ugly as edit

boostjunkie1 12-07-2006 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by NukleusX (Post 1241714)
Looked it up. Don't want to be the responsible party for burning the eyes of everyone here. Boy that thing is ugly as edit

:o ---You cant do that to me man [nonono] ---just plain wrong!! Post the Pics PLEASE!!

NukleusX 12-07-2006 09:40 PM

Awwwww boostjunkie, I really cant, that thing is sooooo ugly! Just let whoever wants to see it type in "Toyota Crew Max" into thier search engine and see for themselves.

Main reason I cant go and do it for you, is one of my eyes already burnt out from seeing it for a couple seconds! [laugh]

Fronty Owner 12-07-2006 09:44 PM

Look up a new toyota Helix. They are pretty close.

boostjunkie1 12-07-2006 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by NukleusX (Post 1241726)
Awwwww boostjunkie, I really cant, that thing is sooooo ugly! Just let whoever wants to see it type in "Toyota Crew Max" into thier search engine and see for themselves.

Main reason I cant go and do it for you, is one of my eyes already burnt out from seeing it for a couple seconds! [laugh]

[laugh] [laugh] --------I had no part in the burning out of your eye===[tapdshut] !! Anyone else that could please post the pics please do so!

boostjunkie1 12-07-2006 09:46 PM

I cannot pull up pics because of the security reasons here at work!!

OHFarmboy 12-07-2006 09:53 PM

UGLY!!! About on par with those S-10 4dr short beds!!Man sorry but now my retinaes are burned as well......honey...honey?.....where are you.....

No but on a serious note, why buy something like that? I don't unerstand a p/u with a cab longer than the bed. I can't stand ex. cab s/b, or 4 dr. s/b trucks especially in 3/4 ton and 1 tons (made for work!). For the MOST part (I know I am gonna catch flak on this one) most people who have these would be fine with a toyota corrola. Now everybdy has their own right to drive what they like and that's fine, but.....aw heck I don't kow lol......Ok stone me at will!!![duhhh]

P.S. I would post a pic for you if I could but this is about the extent of my computer literacy!

boostjunkie1 12-07-2006 10:04 PM

:( ----------Someone please post the pics----I'm begging you guy's and few gals!!!!! I just want to see what it looks like-----not planning on buying one, just want to see!!!!!!

NukleusX 12-07-2006 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by OHFarmboy (Post 1241764)
I don't unerstand a p/u with a cab longer than the bed.

The way I see it, is basically a tall car, with lots of headroom, with a trunk that comes open and you have to pay extra to close it (cover of some sort).

NukleusX 12-07-2006 10:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
boostjunkie, here it is, go blind. dont say we didnt warn you.

boostjunkie1 12-07-2006 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by NukleusX (Post 1241805)
boostjunkie, here it is, go blind. dont say we didnt warn you.

Man----thanks for the pic!!!! Yep-that thing is [yuk] !!!!!! FUGLY--------Nasty!

boostjunkie1 12-07-2006 10:16 PM

AHHHhhhhhhhhh-------I cant see, I CANT SEE!!!!!! Thank God I took those typing classes in High School...........Now, I need to have a moderator put audio on this Forum so that I can hear you guys post!!!!!

NukleusX 12-07-2006 10:16 PM

Yeah man, hope you can drive home from work tonight, now that you are blind and all from that. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

boostjunkie1 12-07-2006 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by NukleusX (Post 1241811)
Yeah man, hope you can drive home from work tonight, now that you are blind and all from that. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Just how dod you know that I was at work???????? SPY HUH???