Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Cell Phone Picture (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/cell-phone-picture-80351/)

HappyGA 10-13-2005 08:38 AM

Cell Phone Picture

Man, i was looking through my pic gallery today, and noticed this picture I had taken back in July. I forgot about it. It is amazing how good this picture turned out with a cheap cell phone camera.

It does not do that good now, but that might be because of all the drops and such, as I imagine drops are hard on lenses.

Anyway, this is lover's leap in Tennessee.

https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...1323-thumb.jpg

Flashdancr 10-13-2005 08:55 AM

Cool Pic! But why would anyone love to leap off that thing? It could really leave a mark! (having a blonde moment :D )

newriverSpecon 10-13-2005 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Flashdancr
Cool Pic! But why would anyone love to leap off that thing? It could really leave a mark! (having a blonde moment :D )

:D
It is a story about two indian lovers. I think from different tribes that could not be together. Kind of a Romeo & Juliet thing.

Seven states my Buttox.

Randy

Clunk 10-13-2005 03:31 PM

See Seven States at Rock City.
Did you ride the incline railway or see the Aquarium?

mainer 10-13-2005 04:13 PM

that is one big cat fish!! you didn't noodle that thing did ya? Noodling looks fun and I would love to try it some day.

newriverSpecon 10-13-2005 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Clunk
See Seven States at Rock City.
Did you ride the incline railway or see the Aquarium?

We spent enough money on admisson to the Cave, Auqarium, and Rock City and didn't want spend more on the Cable Car. $35 (I think) per person when as a package. The auarium is really cool. We want to go back and see the salt water building now.

Randy

Clunk 10-14-2005 06:12 AM

There's an even better Aquarium in Gatlinburg Tn. although it's saltwater...you can even pet the stingrays.

HappyGA 10-14-2005 07:55 AM

We did rock city, incline railway, ruby falls, and whitewater rafting on the Ocoee river, full river. So intense, especially going over the waterfall.
Our boat was named the U.S.S. Heavy. No one was under 200lbs. HEHE

But we had some awesome power with all the big guys. I was the only one to never fall out. Sucked cause pulling all them back in was a days worth of work in its own.

The last day we done some rope courses near our cabin. I forget the name of the place.

Went up there on our church youth trip, and it was a blast.

mainer 10-14-2005 11:34 AM

happy, you still didn't answer my question. Was that cat fish noodled? That would be one big fish to have bite onto your hand.

Coop

HappyGA 10-14-2005 01:03 PM

Not my catch, That one was noodled though in the Altamaha River in GA.

Biggest I have noodled was 62Lbs. I thought I had a gator at first, scared the ______ out of me. Brought him up and was giggling like a little school girl.

Made some nice fillets. Hmmmmm, thawing catfish for tongiht...

mainer 10-14-2005 01:08 PM

wow 62pounds on the end of your arm, thats nuts. That must be a rush, when you stick your hand in their hole and wate for the bite. Not knowing what is gonna bite you. Sure looks like fun. I'll have to try it some time.

Coop

HappyGA 10-14-2005 01:13 PM

Yeah, lots of fun till you figure out that what you feel in there ain't no fish, but a Moccasin..

and catfish don't have teeth, but they have sharp gums, so you get skint up quite a bit..I'll have to see if I can find some pics of my arms after just an hour of noodling. it gets messed all up, but the week and a half of sore arm is worth it for the rush.

That huge catfish was caught on a trout line, but I don't remember where, there was just a thread on fish one time, and I thought I would add that one in on the discussion. It was caught in GA somewhere though. But the other is of some local guys down here in the South East GA area. Don't know em, but it is a nice one.