Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

brokenroom

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2018, 08:22 AM

Received 2,378 Likes on 1,572 Posts
brokenroom

Stopped by turned on the lights and let the dragon out.
I opened a few windows to air the place out.
I made a cup of black tea for myself, but didn't bother with PHOO or coffee as nobody has been in here for days.
Spring has finally happened up here. People are mowing their lawns for the first time in 6 month and the gnats have hatched.
Old 05-23-2018, 07:33 AM

Stopped by again this morning as I told the dragon I would.
We had a few relaxed moments before the day got cranked up, while I had my tea.
I left a pot of strong coffee on the counter along with some banana bread IF anyone swings in.

Looks like a nice sunny day here in store. I am hoping to get the white crew cab up and running today for the rest of the summer. Time to call the insurance company as I take it off
for winter storage.
Old 05-23-2018, 09:00 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Hey, someone is around. Thought the RAM world had expired.
Strong Coffee???? Well, maybe 1/2 cup - - no sense making any ph00.
Done at the other house. Can concentrate on purging my garage of all the extra stuff stored here. Keep a little, sell/give/throw the rest away. Two big counters to work with and both loaded. 3 car garage - - barely get one car in. …...………… It is going to change - - quickly. So much neat stuff, but way more than what I need. Weeds are grinning at me as I walk by the front of the house. Jist U wate, you nasty suckers - - I will have you in the trash by end of week. ………………..

OK, Bob - - go do something to cure this mess.

Have a gudurn.
Old 05-23-2018, 09:35 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Hola. Just a quick drive by to see if there is any activity in the breakroom.

Hey Bob, I know that buried under all stuff in your garage is some old, dusty, junky Porsche parts. Being the nice guy that I am, i will help you clean out your garage by taking away all the Porsche junk. How big a trailer will I need?
Old 05-23-2018, 11:25 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Wow, there is life in the break room. Good coffee, dragon's napping in the corner, seemingly quite content for a change.

Make a pot of Ph00 just in case Bobby takes a break from the garage cleaning.

Went fishing finally. Boated a couple of meals worth of nice crappies with my ultralight and a little jig while my lunker hunter wife tried her darndest to drown a plastic worm. She don't care. She still has the historical lunker bass trophy for this crew.
Old 05-23-2018, 04:18 PM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Finished. Up some work today, and figured I'd spring clean the box

Glad to see that all of the irregulars are still alive and kicking. Wonder if Lary is still above grade, or has he cashed his voucher in for the afterlife.

Hope he's still around. That guy is okay according to Stan and Bob

Oh goodie. A few of the mesc flavored beers left in the fridge. Ill grab one and lose my way back home

L8tr
Old 05-24-2018, 10:27 AM

Some signs of life...nice work boys!

I fired up a pot of coffee and a pot o PHOO for Bobby.

Another day of great weather up her in VT. The dogs are loving napping in the sun on the driveway.
Old 05-24-2018, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Mexstan
Hola. Just a quick drive by to see if there is any activity in the breakroom.

Hey Bob, I know that buried under all stuff in your garage is some old, dusty, junky Porsche parts. Being the nice guy that I am, i will help you clean out your garage by taking away all the Porsche junk. How big a trailer will I need?
Hey boy - - don't you call my Porsche "parts" junk. They are all useful since I am rebuilding my '73 right now. Have it out at the ranch. It is a 914 that I bought new and it will be a 916 when I am done. Suspension is now 911, 2.8L engine and tranny/clutch/diff assembly ready to drop in. Flared rear fender to handle wider tires, Recaro seats. Can't wait. I had souped up the 4 cyl shortly after buying it to give it more kick with 2L jugs/pistons, 3/4 cam, pulled injection and went to carbs (too many injector problems in them). It would flat move for a 4 cylinder. Fun car to drive, but not like my 911's. I would get in my 280Z, fire it up and it said "zzzzz, let's go for a ride." I would get in my 911, fire up and it said "gggrrrr, dare ya to let the clutch out." The 914 would just say "let's go squirreling around a bit." Fun. Mama finally said she thought she should have one slot in the garage for her car - - I did not need three. So. gave the 914 to the daughter to drive, but she gave it back when it needed rebuilding. Taught her to drive in that car. Great memories.

OK, nough of that. Sort of late for a ph00, but going to have one anyway. ………….…………...ummmm, good. What flavor is that????

Going to bed - - long day. Other house is done, photo shoot yesterday, showing all ready today. But I sure have a mess in my garage. Three car garage and barely room for 1 car. DUH. It is time to get mean and serious and get rid of a bunch of stuff. Big garage sale coming up. GGRRR

Nighty nite.
Old 05-25-2018, 06:17 AM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Woke up this morning to a spectacular 62* f, sunny, light breeze and no humidity in the air. Feels good to be alive.

Speaking of feeling good to be alive, I believe that the folks in Oklahoma feel the same way. This POS went into a restaurant, shot some children, then found himself dead by an armed citizen. More than enough reason to move to a cc state.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ers/643726002/

Thank you Mr. Armed citizen. You are a hero today.

I raise my cup of green tea, with honey and fresh ginger in your honor
Old 05-25-2018, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by NJTman
Thank you Mr. Armed citizen. You are a hero today.
I raise my cup of green tea, with honey and fresh ginger in your honor
I am with ya, buddy - - and I raise my cup of ph00. We are in trouble in our country with young people completely indoctrinated by viral teachers who do not teach reading, riting and rithmatic. They teach their left wing agenda and chaos.

Oh, forgot to tell ya - - made a pot of ph00. ………………..

Off to the garage to do some more sorting, throwing out, organizing and arranging for the garage sale. Have a great day.
Old 05-25-2018, 10:25 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Been busy, between work and the house I haven't had much free time. Taking this next week off to work on the house, then the boss is sending me to Sheboygan for 2 weeks. NOT FUN!
Old 05-26-2018, 07:06 AM

Morning all - - fresh pot of ph00 a br00ing - - oh yeh, fresh boring coffee is br00ing also. Brought some fresh baked popovers - - great with honey. Also some pancake mix is sitting on the counter, pan on the stove, syrup on the counter - - cook your own so they are hot and fresh.

Gotta run - - have a great day...………………………….
Old 05-26-2018, 10:26 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Boring coffee, just what the doctor ordered.
Finally got the vanity in the bathroom and all hooked up, then sewer clogged.
Old 05-26-2018, 12:16 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Originally Posted by cougar
Boring coffee, just what the doctor ordered.
Finally got the vanity in the bathroom and all hooked up, then sewer clogged.
Well at least now you know what happened to your pliers.