Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Breakroom - October 25 - 31

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2015, 11:30 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
It kinda snowed last night. That's it, the total excitement of my day.
Oh, finally getting a headstone for dad. After being promised by 2 funeral homes to do it, I wound up doing it myself.
Old 10-31-2015, 03:04 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Ran by to grab a ph00.......................................

Been out working and running errands and visiting with my wife's second cousin. Think I mentioned it - - 59yo, 6'7" tall, very muscular - - had a debilitating stroke. Found out it was a monstrous infection invasion. Never heard of that causing a stroke. Left him knowing no one, where he was, what happened, let me out, ooopppsss, can't move my arms or legs. Today, he was smiling, climbed out of bed to give us a hug, talked and talked and looked at pictures his mother brought. Excellent to see the big guy more like normal. Still in rehab center, but hopefully out within two weeks. Great.

Refill.................................................gone.
Old 10-31-2015, 04:27 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Fun day went shopping at Sam's found they don't carry tires for the wife's car got gocerys found her an alipitcal to put in the work out room now she's fixing supper and an apple pie. Hum hum