Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

April Fool breakroom 4/2 to 4/8

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 02:18 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Almond Mocha ph00 -- - - oh my goodness. And ph00ey on the doc - - I am drinking it in spite of the chocolate. So there..........................

Go go go all day. Just cleaned up around the yard for the waste pickup tomorrow. Ophthalmologist early this morning. He was not happy with what he saw in my eye that just had the cataract surgery. Has an infection down deep - - two new drops, twice a day. Thinks that will clear up the vision problems with it. Sure hope so - - this has been misery. New empathy for several friends that are having eye problems. ............

REFILL .......................................Ph00...................
Old 04-06-2017, 07:40 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Hot coffee and fresh phoo for you know who....Breakfast is being catered today by Denny's come and get your grand slam!
Old 04-06-2017, 07:51 AM

Received 2,379 Likes on 1,572 Posts
Thanks for the grub, Lary.
I had a nice chat with your military buddy Short Round last week.
It is starting to act like spring on and off up here and the snow is starting too melt.
Old 04-06-2017, 01:20 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
I'm getting my LEGGS ready for spring.
first I'm going to test the weed whacker on them, then maybe some bleach followed by a good heat treatment with the blow torch.

lary the LEGGER knows how I like spring

🤡
Old 04-06-2017, 03:57 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
April is making a fool out of everybody with this weather, almost 80 yesterday now there calling for snow tonight back to almost 80 Monday.

Well time to go

​​​​​​​Latter
Old 04-07-2017, 07:36 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Another unusually hot spring day down here. Mother nature is doing strange things down this part of the world too as it is not normally this warm at this time of the year.

Today is my wife's birthday, so this afternoon we took her out for lunch at one of the local more upscale restaurants. This place is quite big and has an outside patio plus a large inside area. We always prefer the patio. I know that for many of you, my lifestyle down here is a bit different, so am attaching a couple of photo's to give you and idea of how we enjoy life.

This restaurant is for families as well as business folk. For the kids there is a nice enclosed lawn area with kid stuff to play on. What may be unusual for you folk up north is that there is a couple of nice trees there that are ideal for climbing and the kids love it. Maybe this is not common north of the border due to liability concerns. The restaurant provide a couple of nanny type employees to look after the kids so that the adults can enjoy their meal in peace. The other photo is of a part of the patio area.

Here is the website for those who want to see more; Emilia Querétaro
Attached Thumbnails April Fool breakroom 4/2 to 4/8-emilias1.jpg   April Fool breakroom 4/2 to 4/8-emilias2.jpg  
Old 04-07-2017, 08:54 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Hey Stan - -- tell your wife I said hi and happy birthday - - she doesn't look a day older than last year. Doing good. Neat spot. We found quite a few restaurants that looked just like that in our trips to Mexico - - brought back memories. Loved the ones with a deck on the edge of the Copper Canyon - - great scenery and humming birds all around you.

Gorgeous day today - - - cool and dry - - high around 76 and really low humidity made the breeze seem quite cool. Seemed like a long week with not much done. Four doctor trips, three of them for my eye. Takes a lot of time but slowly that eye is coming around. A couple more weeks, hopefully, and I can go for new glasses - - hopefully that will finish the job.

Y'all sleep tight.