Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Anybody else having trouble posting? (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/anybody-else-having-trouble-posting-318644/)

mknittle 07-24-2014 10:38 PM

Anybody else having trouble posting?

When I click on the submit button blank page comes up. I have to navigate back to where I started using the menu at the upper left.

thrashingcows 07-24-2014 11:49 PM

Nope no issues on my end.[coffee]

NJTman 07-25-2014 05:01 AM

Must be you, Mark.....[laugh]

I'm posting this at 5:58am, and no issues.

Try clearing your cookies, and start all over again. If that doesn't work, restart your computer. Usually works for me.

maybe368 07-25-2014 06:56 AM

I am. when I hit quote or reply and I am not logged in, it takes me back to the forum list page. When I submit a reply, it goes to an error page which says something about double headers, but the post goes through. This is with Google Chrome...Mark

mknittle 07-25-2014 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by maybe368 (Post 3245287)
I am. when I hit quote or reply and I am not logged in, it takes me back to the forum list page. When I submit a reply, it goes to an error page which says something about double headers, but the post goes through. This is with Google Chrome...Mark

Mine does pretty much the same thing .But I am supposedly logged in. I will log out and back in and see what happens.

j_martin 07-25-2014 11:33 AM

This might help.

In your browser, search for and delete all history for dieseltruckresource.com. Also delete any cookies for this sight. (selectively)

If you can't/don't want to remember your login, you can selectively delete the cookies. Delete the alphabet soup ones that don't make sense. If the cookie name makes sense, like loginname or something like that, keep it.

Of course, if it fails when you keep some, do it again and delete all.

This sight that seems to corrupt cookies and can't deal with it's own mistakes. [dummy] [tapdshut] Luckily it doesn't happen often.

maybe368 07-25-2014 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by j_martin (Post 3245322)
This might help.

In your browser, search for and delete all history for dieseltruckresource.com. Also delete any cookies for this sight. (selectively)

If you can't/don't want to remember your login, you can selectively delete the cookies. Delete the alphabet soup ones that don't make sense. If the cookie name makes sense, like loginname or something like that, keep it.

Of course, if it fails when you keep some, do it again and delete all.

This sight that seems to corrupt cookies and can't deal with it's own mistakes. [dummy] [tapdshut] Luckily it doesn't happen often.

Thank! I just cleared all the cache and history and that worked...Mark

93-12Smoke 07-25-2014 03:14 PM

Now your significant others are going to think you were watching illicit videos.

I keep getting an error that says something about double header or something and I already clear my cookies, history and cache at least twice a day.

mknittle 07-25-2014 03:36 PM

ok lets see how it works now

mknittle 07-25-2014 03:38 PM

Did all of the above and now it works. turning it off and unplugging it did it.

Jim Lane 07-25-2014 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by 93-12Smoke (Post 3245349)
Now your significant others are going to think you were watching illicit videos.

I keep getting an error that says something about double header or something and I already clear my cookies, history and cache at least twice a day.

Wait until you get the FBI Ransomware and watch how many start to sweat.

chaikwa 07-25-2014 08:26 PM

A few weeks ago I had a problem similar to what mknittle described. This week it's just been excruciatingly s l o w. That's why I haven't posted much, I just haven't had the time to fight with it.