Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

9\11 Memorial Breakroom

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 09:39 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
HEY, WHERE ARE YOU????? ..............

I have done a half day of work and y'all are not out of bed yet????? Well DUH. You must be one of those "degenerate" Republicans...............................................................

More ph00 and back at it..,...............

BusyBeeBob
Old 09-14-2016, 10:21 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Originally Posted by NJTman
What ? No cat pix ?
Got ur cat pix right here.
Attached Thumbnails 9 Memorial Breakroom-hpim0023.jpg   9 Memorial Breakroom-hpim1736.jpg  
The following users liked this post:
NJTman (09-18-2016)
Old 09-16-2016, 05:48 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
HELLOOO00000000000000000000000

HMMMM - - place smells of stale coffee and both pots are full, dragon has messed everywhere, no other signs of life. What is going on?????

OK, cleaned the place up, fed the dragon, put on a small pot of coffee and ph00 and left a couple fresh apple fritters in the plastic container on the counter. Now, get in here and devour something and tell us what is happening. I am out in the yard working on gutter drains that are blocked up. So much fun and so hot.

L8R
Old 09-16-2016, 08:05 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Good morning from a cool, breezy and wet Wichita. Bob, thanks for the cawphee. That is sort of how they talk around here. Some of the locals don't appear to talk English. Must be some sort of Amerikun. My wife whose second language is English has trouble understanding some of them and I need to interpret. There are times I almost need an interpreter myself.

When I was in Iowa I met j_martin and his wife Debbie. Went out for dinner with them. Very nice people and very interesting to talk to. Made my trip.

Will spend the weekend in Wichita with my Canadian buddy. His wife flies in from Toronto tonight to join us and together we will do the tourist thing. Going to start tomorrow with a tour of Lee Aerospace - Aftermarket Aircraft Windows, Aerostructures and also Viking Air Ltd | Versatility That Works. Not too many people know that parts of the Twin Otter are made by Triumph/Viking here in Wichita. I was a key member of the group that manufactured the original Twin Otters in Toronto.

Off to catch up on emails etc while my wife wakes up and does the female thing to get ready for the day. May need another cup or two of cawphee while I wait.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:05 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
I was wondering if my cats where scaring people away. Raining still, supposed to be better this weekend. May get out to the range and fire off a few rounds. Doing boring paperwork, no planes to work on. Sleeping better as the drugs clear out of my system. Now if I can only get rid of the leg cramps that wake me up.
Old 09-17-2016, 05:52 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Good morning. Where was everybody yesterday? Fresh cawphee and ph00 awaits your drinking pleasure. Somebody else can bring some grub.

Yesterday it rained from early morning until early afternoon which put a damper on some of our plans, but the day was still OK. Today is forecast to be better.

Cougar, those leg cramps could be the result of a vitamin deficiency. Have you tried taking some vitamin B12 complex?

L8tr
Old 09-17-2016, 07:05 AM

Received 600 Likes on 437 Posts
Originally Posted by Mexstan
Good morning. Where was everybody yesterday? Fresh cawphee and ph00 awaits your drinking pleasure. Somebody else can bring some grub.

Yesterday it rained from early morning until early afternoon which put a damper on some of our plans, but the day was still OK. Today is forecast to be better.

Cougar, those leg cramps could be the result of a vitamin deficiency. Have you tried taking some vitamin B12 complex?

L8tr
Potassium deficiency can also cause the cramps or not drinking enough water is the one that gets me.
Old 09-17-2016, 07:45 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Missed stopping by yesterday. Wife had me working with her POW/MIA Organization. We took a drive to Somerset KY for a Memorial service. Met some great folks and was served supper by the VFW. Mountains of pulled pork, BBQ beef, beans and cornbread. Actually stopped about halfway home to get out and walk around.

Today is supposed to be rainy, but maybe it will hold off long enough for me to cut at least part of the yard.

EDIT. Nope it rained me out . Yard looks kinda funny now with paths cut around all the trees and stuff. Now what to do????????
Old 09-17-2016, 10:19 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Finally got some internet service that works. Had to pay 4.95 for premium at the camp ground for 10/10. Standard was about dial up speed.

Saw Stan and his wife in Oskaloosa Wednesday. Thanks for supper, Stan. We are real glad we made the side trip to meet you. Deb and I really enjoyed your company, and that of your lovely wife.

When we split up Thursday morning, the weather was a bit unsettled. We managed to thread our way through Omaha amid lotsa clouds and lightning, but not much rain. Heard on the weather scanner an hour later that the whole area had the sirens going. In the middle of Nebraska, the radio popped off again, warning us that the light show we saw up ahead had teeth, er hail in it, co we shut down for the night. Got well washed overnight.

Got to our Colorado destination yesterday afternoon. The slide clean stripped the gears when I tried to deploy it. Manual crank out doesn't even work. Managed to force it out with big tire wrenches. Hope I can get it back in tomorrow so we can leave.

New grand daughter, born a few weeks premature and with down's syndrome is making progress in leaps and bounds. Hopefully be able to go home in another couple of weeks. Sleepy baby was handed to me to hold and her eyes popped open like she'd seen a ghost.