Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

***BREAKROOM - 12/18 thru 12/24***

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2016, 05:39 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Went to the Doc. Z-pak for now with follow=up. I'm going to smack him in the jewels.......

Santa can't be smooshed! I saw him twice today on the way home from the Doc. Once he was driving a Dodge 3500 and the other, he was waving a sign at the Cheby dealer!
Old 12-23-2016, 06:03 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
How could you guys have possibly seen Santa? Isn't he supposed to be at the North Pole getting his buggy loaded?

Question: Presuming that he is not smooshed, when Santa heads out tomorrow, in which direction does he head first? Yeah, yeah, I know from the north pole all directions are south, but does he continue over the pole to the good Asian kids, or more towards Australia? Then maybe head west to Africa etc?

Or maybe this year there is a problem? (the Canucks are going to hate me for this! )
Attached Thumbnails ***BREAKROOM - 12/18 thru 12/24***-santa-ba.png  
Old 12-23-2016, 10:39 PM
REALLY old dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I WANT TO WISH ALL DTROTARIONS A VERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS .

MAY GOD GO WITH EACH OF YOU .

CLAUDE
Old 12-24-2016, 07:01 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Oh my goodness - - where did this week go? Been slow and difficult but suddenly it is gone - - - and I have a bunch of stuff undone. What to do first?????? GGRRRRR

Fresh coffee and ph00 are on. Brought some apple cider, too. Cookies. Breakfast coffee cakes, various flavors. Stick around and chat a bit - - that time of year. Off to accomplish something - - - what to do, Robert??????? .............

Old 12-24-2016, 10:55 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Mexstan
We need a new set of coffee mugs with a DTR logo in the breakroom.
I have new mugs coming with a picture of ME on them so that you all can see me everyday, even when I'm not here!

Santa isn't dead. Well, he sorta isn't dead. Santa is actually Top, and I saw him this morning downtown. Even took a picture of him:

Made fresh coffee. Did Bob give up the ph00?
Old 12-24-2016, 12:23 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Are you sure that is Top? Looks like the wrong LEGGS.

New mugs with a picture of your mug on them? That should dramatically cut down the coffee consumption here.

Another absolutely fantastic day down here in Paradise.

Just returned from the orphanage. They called late last night because the electric gate opener died. Went out and discovered that a hole had been blown in the circuit board where the fuse holder had been literally blown out. Bits of molten solder everywhere. Figured out that there was excessive vibration on the board while the gate was in operation. Managed to clean up the mess and run a new wire where the board trace had been blown apart. Had to do some head scratching on what to do with the fuse holder, but by reversing it and a bit of ingenuity, got everything working again. Modified the motor support to cut down on the vibration.

Family arriving in a couple of hours for our tradition Christmas meal. Time to pig out.

Merry Christmas to everybody.