Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Off Road / 4x4 (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/off-road-4x4-111/)
-   -   Greg Boardman of DRC passed away last night. (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/off-road-4x4-111/greg-boardman-drc-passed-away-last-night-115437/)

SOOTER 09-06-2006 09:00 PM

As what appeared to be an advocate to the Diesel Offroading realm I am sory to hear the news. May his family find joy in the life he led and morals he believed in. I didn't know Greg personally nor was I blessed with knowing his personality, it's unfortunate he left us all.

Blessed Be to his family and this time of sorrow!

My condolances!

J.

runamuk 09-06-2006 10:29 PM

Count your blessings every day gentelmen! It may be your last.

I also did not know Greg, but I'm sorry to hear of this tragedy. My condolences to his family. If there is something that we can do from No. Ca Chapter #21 please give us a call. Top has all of my numbers.

Rick

Greenhornet1986 09-06-2006 11:04 PM

I'm very sad to hear of this, reading his posts were great, he knew a LOT about these trucks. I hope his family is doing good, and will put in a prayer for them tonight.

nebuniRAM 09-07-2006 12:36 AM

Greg was a stand up guy, he will be missed. My condolences to his family,

God Bless

Lary Ellis (Top) 09-07-2006 04:57 AM

He and his family are in our family prayers, Our deepest condolences to his family for their loss.

MikeyB 09-07-2006 07:03 AM

Sorry to hear about Greg. I enjoy reading his posts over on the TDR.
I will pray for his family.

MikeyB

Lightman 09-07-2006 08:19 AM

I'm sitting here in a meeting, hit a dull point, and decided to look at the forum. I'm still in shock. I've had several great phone calls and lots of pms with greg over the last few years, regarding personal life, trucks, and business. He was a very motivated, enthusiastic, and generous guy..the type that would bend over backward for a friend, and placed paramount importance in his family life. From being a roadie for Nirvana and other bands back in the day, to becoming a fixture in the dodge truck suspension and racing world, greg covered a lot of ground (sometimes a few feet up in the air!). RIP Greg, you will be sorely missed, and I wish the best of luck to his wife and children, and my deepest condolences.

Geico266 09-07-2006 08:33 AM

Didn't know the man, but it sounds like he lived life to the fullest.

Live everyday like it is your last guys & gals, it just might be.

Lightman 09-07-2006 08:44 AM

I will be wearing my DRC shirt to work tomorrow (dress down fridays here in the office) in Greg's honor. I'd suggest anyone else that has one do the same.

Tiny 09-07-2006 08:46 AM

Rest in Peace Greg

While I did not know him personally, I am very saddened to hear one of the pioneers in off road suspensions has passed. Our condolences go out to the Boardman family, you are in our prayers.

PASSMORE 09-07-2006 08:56 AM

Wow...

I am new to the Dodge world, but had the pleasure of talking to Greg fairly extensively in the past few weeks regarding suspension and resulting in a race suspension being ordered.

I was speaking with the shop owner here that is going to install the suspension yesterday as we were scheduled for today to get it installed. He had not received the parts , called Greg to inquire, and a guy answred and said, "Greg has been in an accident and we are unsure about what has/has not shipped."

I thought about posting that the guy had been in an accident, but figured that would be silly. It never occurred to me that I would not get to thank him for all his help.:(

My condolences go out to Greg's family and friends...

CTDPower11 09-07-2006 09:35 AM

Sorry to hear this... Hope the family is alright!!!

dodgeguy71 09-07-2006 10:11 AM

Did not know him at all, but sounded like a great guy from your posts. Always sad to here news like this, a bit more personal on this site. I have grown to know some of you maybe just by reading your posts and chatting here. As it was said, this is like an extended family. My condolences go out to his family and friends.....Greg, I voted for your truck for September!!

cowboy133 09-07-2006 10:51 AM

Rest in peace my friend

MR. GADGET 09-07-2006 12:45 PM

My condolences go out to Greg's family and friends...

Just found this... Both people died.
San Bernardino County Sheriff-Coroner

Coroner Cases 06-6913CR and 06-6914CR--On 09/05/2006 at 6:21 PM Gregory Boardman age 39 of Twentynine Palms was driving a 2003 Dodge Ram pickup truck westbound on Two Mile Road in Wonder Valley. Just east of Gopher Grove Lane this pickup and an eastbound 1994 Nissan pickup collided head on. The Nissan was driven by, Stuart Bohack age 42 of Twentynine Palms. Both Boardman and Bohack were pronounced dead at the scene. The California Highway Patrol is investigating the accident.[090606 0155 RK]