Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Why not a DTR group in eastern KS?

Old 08-27-2007, 06:13 AM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why not a DTR group in eastern KS?

Where are all the people from eastern Kansas? I know they're out there. There also has to be a lot of pulls in that reigen. Flour it Diesel is in that area so there has to be quite a few people around. I know that John isn't going out of buisness. I've been by several times at his shop and there's always 5-10 trucks setting around to get worked on. You guys have got to get together and form a group. They just mentioned a dyno day that's going to be schedueld soon ant Floor It Diesel.
Old 08-28-2007, 03:16 AM
Chapter President

There's word of a pull in Louisburg, KS this weekend also. Just incase some eastern Kansans happen to be there.
Old 09-09-2007, 06:14 PM

hey whats up???
just new here to this forum..
i drive a 1500 hopefully upgrading to a 12v soon
im from overland park,ks
i got into diesels about a year ago when i saw their potential when working at Olathe Dodge and cant wait to get one

-Jesse-
Old 09-09-2007, 06:41 PM
Chapter President

Welcome aboard. If you worked at a Dodge dealer you might no a few other diesel junkies. Get them involed on here to. If you know how this forum works send a private message to Chrisreyn. The PM link is right by the welcome 4x4 guy top right of screen. He's closer to you than I am. I really started this thread to find more people in Kansas involved. I'll send you a Private message and also Chrisreyn with the same one.
Tree DR
Old 09-09-2007, 08:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If somebody knows of a pull close to Chrisreyn's house I'd offer to drive over and hook just for fun. Let us know.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:36 PM
Chapter President

Edge of the diesel world.

Originally Posted by satburn
If somebody knows of a pull close to Chrisreyn's house I'd offer to drive over and hook just for fun. Let us know.
I've been asking Chris the same thing. When I met with him last week, he didn't know of any over there. I ment to call some of the diesel shops in KC and Lawrence to see if they knew of any in the area. I'll be back up that way this week and call some this time.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:04 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Brian, i dont know about pulls around here, John at Floor-It would be the only one I could think of to check with, but pulls arent something I know much about, just having gone to my first one a few weeks ago. Now , ask me about horse shows........

I had a breif talk with John about holding a dyno day at his shop, and he needed to see whn he could schedule it and I havent heard back from him yet. I would love to have all you guys up this way, might be able to find a bed or two if needed, at least a spot in the barn.....

i am pretty much tied up every weekend till the end of Sept., but want to try and join the fun you guys are having at the Mo pulls. This getting moved to night shifts and working every weekend has put a real cramp in my ability to take off and go..

Jesse, Welcome aboard!! We have another guy up your way( OP as well), Astevenson... The MODTR 30 Chapter was formed for the KC and west Mo area, but most of the membership is from aroudn Springfield and SW Mo, so alot of the activity is down that way right now. We are gonna try and have a get-together later this fall, even if its just meeting and cooking up some beans and BS'ing......If ya got any questions, holler, this is a great bunch of guys around here, and any of them will gladly help ya out.

If there is enough interest in formign a seperate chapter for Eastern Ks, I am willing to get the ball rolling and organize it, but I havent seen that we have that many members from KS yet..