Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

TN, AL, MS and souther KY members please read...

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 06:22 PM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TN, AL, MS and southern KY members please read...

Ok, as you may or may not know we(TN Chapter) are having our first dyno bash in March of 2007. I am currenty in talks with some people about sponsoring this event, we just need definite numbers to show them there will be enough people there. So if you are interested go here......

https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...d.php?t=123381

and read on the details. They are not very specific other than the date and the place, those are for sure. I have heard a lot of good things about The Performance Garage. The dyno is on the floor...so no ramps and anything. Duallies can run as they are..no taking off the outer wheels and stuff. I plan on the food being pot luck, grilling burgers, brats and things of that nature. So as we near we will have to get our people numbers close so we can plan on food. I bought ground beef the time before and can do so again depending on how many people we have.

I need definite yes or no's on this one. Not trying to be a hard rectum, but in order for this to work I'll need some committment. So, if your interested you can email me here at my dodgeguy address or email me at kadservices03@yahoo.com. Be sure to include what you are emailing me about cause I get so much email at times I'll delete pages at a time. I'll be calling him back around the middle of January, so the more replies I get saying YES the better it will be.

Now, the guy with the dyno said 10 or so trucks, maybe a bit more, I'm not for sure. So actual dyno space is limited, but let's see how many trucks we can get out there. I'm gonna let my spot go on the dyno......probably be to busy doing other stuff!! So let me know! If you have any questions, email me.

Shawn

P.S it's in Smyrna, Tennessee that is about 15-20 south of Nashville on I-24 or north of Murfreesboro.
Old 12-27-2006, 08:22 AM

Thanks for including GA in the title I guess im not allowed to come. I want to come I just need to run it past the one who wears the skirt in the family.
Old 12-30-2006, 05:33 PM
Chapter President

Well I guess I should have said please read anyone interested in dyno meet thingy that wants to come.
Anyone from anywhere is welcome. I need to get ahold of the guy at the dyno and see if he'll allow some folks to help bind the trucks down, serve as a pit crew or something so we can get as many across the dyno as we can. But again, the first 10 spots would be reserved for any of the guys in Tn, this is why I need to get ahold of the guy and see if we can get more done. That way it'll open it up a bit more for others coming from out of town.

Wow, glad I quit the toy store. This is becoming a full time thing planning this now......why did I do this again???
Old 12-30-2006, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by dodgeguy71
Wow, glad I quit the toy store. This is becoming a full time thing planning this now......why did I do this again???
cause i wouldn't step up lol. let me know if i can help out with anything. i can bring a grill and cooler... if we slaughter another cow by then i may have an abundance of ground beef.