Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/)
-   -   is there an AZ chapter??? (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/there-az-chapter-58560/)

0013 01-11-2005 10:13 AM

is there an AZ chapter???

if there is--let me know. id like to get together and do stuff.
chris.childs@luke.af.mil

DieselDaze 01-11-2005 10:27 AM

Yes, we have an AZDTR that is headed up by Tom Feore.
You can contact him via email.
His, and all of our Chapter Presidents emails can be seen on the Chapter Maps page:

https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/images/maps/usa.gif

0013 01-11-2005 11:15 AM

thanks dieseldaze

DieselDaze 01-11-2005 11:47 AM

Sure thing 0013.

Rich

azcwbyteaser 02-03-2005 02:06 PM

I am going to email Tom right now about the Arizona Chapter. I was just wondering how active the AZ chapter was and how many members, and what locations in AZ? thanks ~Heather~

Patrick Campbell 02-07-2005 11:38 PM

I am in AZ about an earshot away from Tom. Seen him fly by in his truck a few times but never met him! We should all get together some day. I'm sure there's a few of us... I see about 10 Cummins TD's a day.

0013 02-08-2005 11:37 AM

im up for getting together. anything coming up????
chris

Jambbii 02-09-2005 10:57 PM

There is not too many of us members here. We have tried before to get something together but no luck. I am willing to do something:D

0013 02-10-2005 07:38 AM

hey jambii--
i know you from pavement sucks. we need to go wheelin. where are you located? im in surprise next to LAFB.
chris

0013 02-10-2005 07:39 AM

hey jambii,
i know you from ps. we need to go wheelin.
chris

Jambbii 02-10-2005 10:09 AM

Chris,

Sounds good, Im down for anything.....as for my truck I need to replace the front heims becuase they are dead, but after that we should hit some trails :D

Josh

0013 02-10-2005 01:09 PM

if you need a hand wrenching--let me know.

i wouldnt mind hitting lower raw deal again--john (johndas) and i went there and i ended up not attemping because i knew my u-joints were shot. now id like to try now that there replaced.

anyone else wanna do some off-roading?????

Tfeore 02-16-2005 10:57 PM

I have a bunch (four groups) of guys going camping this weekend. Lots of friends with new quads. If anybody is interested in meeting with short notice, email me and I'll give you directions.

As a matter of fact I'll do it now.

Hwy 74 (Carefree Hwy) west off of I-17. Go past Lake Pleasant till you hit Mile Marker #11.5. Turn right (N) and look for my Rig. Look at my gallery to see exactly what I'll be bringing.

I just found out about these guys going so this is late notice. We will be riding quads, drinking adult beverages, eating good food and just really having a relaxing, good time. I would welcome ANYONE to come on by. It's 20-30 mins north of town.

If you have any questions, email me.
tfeore@cox.net

Tom

Buffalo 02-28-2005 12:52 PM

Dodge/Cummins, Get-Together!!!

Hi, Dodge/Cummins Folks.
First of all, if this reply is in any way against the "rules" of this site, I sincerely apologize.
This reply is meant, only, to notify "ALL" of us that are Dodge/Cummins fans that an effort is being made, here in ARIZONA, to try to have a get-together, sometime, soon.
This has been tried before and didn't work out, too well. Hopefully, this time, it will.
The information is on the turbodieselregister.com , 1st Gen. site.
I have already mentioned that the folks on this site should be notified and included in any activities that might come about. We ALL have a common interest in these trucks.
This could be good for ALL of us. Sure hope it works!!!
Once, again, I hope I am not violating any rules on this site by posting info. from another, competeing, site.
Thank You.
Joe F.(Buffalo)

Buffalo 03-05-2005 02:01 PM

AZ. Get-Together.

As of right now, we're planning a get together on Saturday, March 12,'05, at 3:00PM, at the Pilot Truck Stop in Eloy, AZ. (Sunshine Blvd.-Exit-208 off of I-10).
There is a good sized parking area, two restaurants (Chester's Chicken & Subway) plus snacks and drinks and, of course, diesel fuel.
I spoke with Dave, the manager, and he said it would be OK to use his place.
I suggested the Pilot in Eloy because it seems to be a good halfway point between Tucson and Phoenix, which, is probably where most of the people will come from. If there are any better ideas, please let us know.
Joe F.(Buffalo)