Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Texas has a new Chapter in the Dallas, FT Worth area

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2003, 12:15 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Texas has a new Chapter in the Dallas, FT Worth area

On behalf of the Board of Officers of the National Chapter of DTR #1 <br>I have the great honor of welcoming in to our family of local chapters the Texas Chapter of DTR #9.<br><br> President Ray Salters and his lovely wife Patsy are from Kaufman TX and We invite all members in the Dallas, Fort Worth area to give Ray a holler down there so he can send you out an application.<br><br> Ray goes by the handle (olsmokinram) and you can email him at Rsalters@Ev1.net or send me a message and I will hook you up with him.<br><br> Ray and Patsy, we are Proud to have you join our family and we look forward to working with you through out the year helping to make TXDTR #9 a Huge success!.<br><br> I will be adding TXDTR #9 to our map soon and any request I receive for information on Chapters in your area, will be forwarded to you.<br><br> If you have any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the other NCDTR #1 Officers<br><br> <br><br>