Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/)
-   -   PA DTR. Whos here?! (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/pa-dtr-whos-here-46610/)

Captain 06-26-2004 04:13 PM

PA DTR. Whos here?!

Hey all,
So I feel like im doing a bad job running this chapter because I cant find out who all is in it. I'd like to get at least one event in this summer/fall but I kind of need to know who has joined up. If anyone in the PA chapter can pm or email or reply and let me know there in that would be great. If theres not many people I might have a gathering at our place in bedford. Also if anyone has any truck projects they need to get done let me know maybe I Can put together a wrenching session or something. I'd like to do a bbq too. And as a side note, anyone going to the bloomsburg or carisle truck shows? I'm going to try to make them both on saturdays.
Thanks all
Chris

wexman 06-26-2004 05:41 PM

Captain - didn't know much about this chapter.

I'm in West Chester. And, yes, I am planning on going to Carlisle on Saturday 7/10, just for the day. Plan on being there around 9 am (meaning leaving here by 7 am).

wannadiesel 06-26-2004 08:13 PM

I'm here and up for whatever. I'm going to do injectors once I get gauges, the gauges don't worry me but I would like to have an experienced hand around for the injectors. I also have a KDP jig and I know how to use it. :D

thumbs 06-26-2004 09:32 PM

Captain

I'm over here in Souderton. Wannadiesel sent me over to this thread. Wannadiesel and I spent an afternoon together doin some work and had a great time. Let me know if yoiu plan somethin.

hoot 06-26-2004 10:41 PM

Southeast Pa..... Delaware County

Captain 06-27-2004 04:33 PM

Yay theres people here! So yeah I've done 2 sets of gauges and I think they turned out pretty well (of course they did, I did it :D ) If anyone has any ideas of what they want to do just let me know other wise ill try to plan something for late summer or early fall when we wont die of heat stroke.
Chris

wannadiesel 06-27-2004 07:14 PM

Sounds good to me. That'll give my wallet time to recover from the starter I gotta buy tomorrow. :(

wexman 06-28-2004 05:32 PM

I'm usually up for anything. I'm not the handiest with tools:rolleyes: [laugh] , but I can lend moral support!:D

DaNuGuy 07-02-2004 09:14 AM

I'm in Manheim. Is there more to joining a chapter than just posting here? I won't be at Bloomsburg since there is a NEUROC event that same weekend.

Steve.

just_crankin_it 07-02-2004 09:22 AM

I’m in Southern Chester County always up for torqueing something. I’m actually itching to do stacks on my truck. Just have to call the local Troopers station

wannadiesel 07-02-2004 04:35 PM

Originally posted by DaNuGuy
I'm in Manheim. Is there more to joining a chapter than just posting here? I won't be at Bloomsburg since there is a NEUROC event that same weekend.

Steve.

Click here for info on joining your local DTR chapter.

Captain 07-02-2004 11:16 PM

Actually we just had a meeting about why people should join the local chapters. Were trying to make it a nice comunity for people with like intrests. At least theres no negitive effects to joining your local chapter. it dosent cost anything. Also when I mail out event reminders I wont be able to mail them to you if your not in my chapter because I wont know about you! :cool: If I can get enough people together I'd like to have a camp out/rally. With door prizes and maybe some kind of events depending on how many people are interested. The more people the more events can be had. Tough to get a dino or drag strip for 4 guys ;)
Chris

jetfuel320 07-07-2004 01:53 AM

Gilbertsville here

DOGOMAN 07-09-2004 09:06 AM

I'm here

Hey all,
Just signed up after purchasing my '93 last week. I'm from Gap, Lancaster county and work in Coatesville.

wannadiesel 08-26-2004 04:02 PM

Hey Captain, anything going on?