Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/)
-   -   North Texas DTR #8 June Meet (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/north-texas-dtr-8-june-meet-151885/)

crobtex 05-20-2007 09:17 PM

North Texas DTR #8 June Meet

Our next meet will be the weekend of June 2nd, and we will be going to Redline drag strip for the ODRA event. Micah always put on a good event and it should be a lot of fun. Details here.

Some of us will be at The Ranch on Friday night. Make plans to attend, and let me know who all will be joining us at The Ranch.

BigBlue 05-20-2007 09:35 PM

Already scheduled off for that weekend so as long as nothing else goes wrong I'll be there friday afternoon. Hopefully with new gauges and a new injection pump. :D

bigredBCS 05-20-2007 09:42 PM

tyler if im in town, i may ride up w/ you because my truck wont be outta the body shop by then

BigBlue 05-20-2007 09:47 PM

Come on up bud. The company would be much appreciated. 45 is such a long boring road.

crobtex 05-20-2007 09:48 PM

Also said they are coming:

Rowland
Rob
Mike
Evan
Tyler
Robert

Ryan ?
Trent ?
Wayne ?

???????????????

BrIan will be suffering in Cali while having to put up with the bad weather and ugly girls out there. Poor BrIan....... [laugh]

BigBlue 05-20-2007 09:56 PM

Awwwww. Poor BrIan. I heard about the "ugly" girls out there from the last time he went. [laugh]

TexasCTD 05-21-2007 02:28 AM

I should be out there Saturday. Doubt I can make Friday night, but I will see what I can do. [coffee]

B.A.Ram 05-21-2007 07:04 PM

count me out, gotta move to my new place that weekend...I can't wait [yuk]

crobtex 05-21-2007 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by B.A.Ram (Post 1518176)
count me out, gotta move to my new place that weekend...I can't wait [yuk]

Hate to hear that. :( I was needing to talk to that gal of yours about the new barn.

hotdram 05-21-2007 08:35 PM

Okay, for the s-l-o-w people in the group (me), the races ARE on Saturday this time ;)
I should be there on Saturday :)
Charlie, if you can order up some of the same weather we had this weekend, that would be great.

~Rob

crobtex 05-21-2007 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by hotdram (Post 1518361)
Okay, for the s-l-o-w people in the group (me), the races ARE on Saturday this time ;)
I should be there on Saturday :)
Charlie, if you can order up some of the same weather we had this weekend, that would be great.

~Rob

I'll see what I can do. :)

NameNotInUse 05-21-2007 10:03 PM

My name is Josh and soon I should be in another diesel truck, just trying to be patient and wait for that one good deal. Hopefully I will have one before June 2. If I do I will come out and meet up with you guys. CANT WAIT FOR ANOTHER DIESEL!!!!! I would like to join a chapter and get in the diesel community. Also I am looking for a 96-98, 12V, 2500, 4x4, Auto(preferred), Q-cab in good shape, under 200K mi, under $11,000. Know where one is? I am out of Waco, TX.

TexasCTD 05-22-2007 01:39 AM

Charlie, I might go get the WW on Saturday the 2nd and bring it home...for loading....and then bring it to Sedalia. If it is ok with you, I may just leave it there until the 14th when I leave for Arkansas. I should be getting the papers finished up by then and take possession.

Also, I have a Putnam XDR Class V hitch on the way. Maybe Sunday I can get it installed while up there.
http://www.trailerhitches.com/produc...view&key=PT187

This should provide a little extra capacity for the heavy tongue weight.

Duallydog 05-22-2007 05:27 AM

Dang it, I'll probably be in Llano that weekend. I guess I'll just have to get my own chapter started so I can make a meet again. [laugh]

hotdram 05-22-2007 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by NameNotInUse (Post 1518623)
My name is Josh and soon I should be in another diesel truck, just trying to be patient and wait for that one good deal. Hopefully I will have one before June 2. If I do I will come out and meet up with you guys. CANT WAIT FOR ANOTHER DIESEL!!!!! I would like to join a chapter and get in the diesel community. Also I am looking for a 96-98, 12V, 2500, 4x4, Auto(preferred), Q-cab in good shape, under 200K mi, under $11,000. Know where one is? I am out of Waco, TX.

Hey Josh,
Welcome to the board. Even if you don't have a diesel, you should check out the racing at Redline then come on over and hang with us. You can check out our trucks, even though we are all pretty much over-valved :D

~Rob