Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

NORCAL DIESELS SACRAMENTO VALLEY BBQ

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2003, 11:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NORCAL DIESELS SACRAMENTO VALLEY BBQ

sorry that this is being posted so late, but it was just finalized after I went to bed last night.<br><br>Anyway, come on out to Elk Grove regional park in Elk Grove, CA, which is about 14 miles south of downtown Sacramento just southeast of SR99 and Elk Grove Blvd.<br><br>Pack up the kids and the coolers, bring your own hamburgers, dogs or whatever and hang out with us in the park this coming Saturday July 19 starting around 10 or 11am.<br><br>folks will hang out and eat, tell lies and kick tires, lots of stuff for the kiddies to do , <br><br>I will be bringing my old rusty propane BBQ and a two burner stove for cooking corn on the cob or beans if someone cares to bring some.<br><br>I know of a few who will be bringing ice chests for the soft drinks, its going to be warm ( forecasting low 100s all weekend), but this park has lots of 200 year old valley oaks for shade.<br><br>hopefully since it will be too warm to do yard work, you all can come and hang out with us in the park.<br><br>email me if you have any questions at<br><br>big jake's email<br><br><br>hope to see you there and if you guys know any folks who drive the Navistar (PSD flavored) vehicles, please invite them so that I am not the only guy showing up with a <br><br>REAL DIESEL TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!<br><br><br><br>big jake<br><br>THE FORD GUY!!!!!!!!!!