Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/)
-   -   National Farm Machinery Show (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/national-farm-machinery-show-23624/)

bulthisl 02-06-2003 01:43 PM

National Farm Machinery Show

I was wondering who all is planning on attending and what day?<br>I'm planning on going on Wed. the first day, as my work schedule will only permit me to go wed or sat. and sat is to crowded for me.<br>If anyone is planning on going wed. I thought some may want to meet and check some vendors out.<br>I got a deal on some go-fast goodies last year there.<br><br> : Eddie : 8)

02-06-2003 06:47 PM

Re:National Farm Machinery Show

Dana, Savannah and I are going up Firday, it is hard for me to get off work during the week, Firdays are our make up days for prototype parts.

dodgeman01 02-07-2003 09:44 AM

I'm going on saturday I think. <br>How much does it cost to get in? and do you have to have tickets in advance to get in?<br>DM01

02-07-2003 09:49 AM

The show itselfs is free, you have to pay a couple of bucks to park and also to get into the truck/tractor pulls and the music shows.<br><br>if you have never been and into farm equipment it is one not to miss. You can spend days in there looking at new tractors and equipment. Ford, dodge and chevy will have the lastest trucks on hand, all brands gooeseneck/taglong trailers. This place is packed from companys all over the world. You can found just about any tool made and out on the market

Farmall 02-07-2003 11:22 PM

I plan on going Wed. and spending the day. I also plan on going back Fri. to listen to Gale Banks seminar. I will not stay all day Friday as I have to get home for the Mrs. being Valentines Day and all. Bill

Hired Gun 02-10-2003 06:57 PM

My wife and I will be there from Thursday through Sunday. That is my valentines gift. I guess I better get on the ball with hers. [laugh]

dodgeboy59td 02-10-2003 07:31 PM

I will be there on Thursday. along with some of my buddies.

02-10-2003 07:45 PM

[quote author=Farmall link=board=12;threadid=10624;start=0#102163 date=1044681773]<br>I plan on going Wed. and spending the day. I also plan on going back Fri. to listen to Gale Banks seminar. I will not stay all day Friday as I have to get home for the Mrs. being Valentines Day and all. Bill<br>[/quote]<br><br>Hey Bill<br>Dana and I are going up for all day Firday, I will PM you my cell phone and we will hook up somewhere. We are bring the little one with us.

DarrellB 02-12-2003 11:02 PM

Results just in from the first night of pulls. 8)<br><br>John Deere = 1<br><br>Case IH = 1<br><br>That's right it's all tied up after the first night of pulling. :)<br><br>John Deere won the 10,200lb Pro Stock Class. ;D This was the pull of the night, came down to a pulloff between Deere and a Red tractor. :D (We all knew who would win that one ;) )<br><br>Case IH won the 8,200lb Super Stock class, actually they dominated the class. :-[<br><br>GO GREEN<br><br>DB<br><br><br><br>

59Dsul 02-12-2003 11:27 PM

I'm heading down Thursday for the pulls and going back again Saturday with buddies.

dodgeman01 02-12-2003 11:57 PM

Common RED lets go<br> ;D<br>DM01

SolidJunkMM 02-13-2003 08:34 AM

Hey Darrell,<br><br>Let me know how the Gold tractors do will ya? They are kinda outnumbered. Gotta luv the underdog.<br><br>Joe

SolidJunkMM 02-17-2003 06:36 PM

Can anyone tell me how the Minneapolis-Moline tractors did? Is there a web site with all the results? I know there were at least 3 MM's there. I just want to know how they ran.<br><br>Thanks<br>

DarrellB 02-17-2003 09:45 PM

Try here Joe. ;)<br><br>You missed a good one, Saturday night's pull was awesome. 8) The drive home was not. [yuk] :'(<br><br>DB<br>