Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Central Ca #27, Monthly Breakfast (April)

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 11:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Central Ca #27, Monthly Breakfast (April)

Hey guys and gals its that time, time for our monthly breakfast! This month will be in Pismo Beach. The Date is Saturday, April 29th, @ 08:30. How does JJ's @ the Beach sound to everybody? This were we had December's breakfast. If anybody needs directions let me know. I still have T-shirts if anybody didn't get one. These things really turned out sweet for those you who couldn't make the last meeting. I'm looking forward to seeing everbody!

Tye
Old 04-16-2006, 05:35 PM
Banned

hey i would love to join a DTR chapter and i am kinda sorta new to this site. only been here for a couple of weeks. is your chapter the closest one to me. i am living in fresno,ca and would love to be involved in something like that.
Old 04-16-2006, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by inline6power
hey i would love to join a DTR chapter and i am kinda sorta new to this site. only been here for a couple of weeks. is your chapter the closest one to me. i am living in fresno,ca and would love to be involved in something like that.
We'd love to have ya! Welcome to the DTR! With you being in Fresno you have the best all 3 worlds. There is the northern DTR chp ran by Runamuk, there is the southern chp ran by Dieseljunkie, anf then there is the central chp ran by me. Every month there is something to do in the State! With you being in Fresno you have a short drive either way. We have a monthly breakfast @ the end of every month were we all get together and have bs session, show off our trucks and share ideas! If you need anything don't be afraid to ask. There is quite a bit of talent in the 3 chapters, you would definetly be suprised. I know this is a dump question but do you ever get over my way, Pismo Beach? Anytime your over and want to get together let me know! We have a Sunday family BBQ coming up in June, the 1st Sunday after Memorial Day.

Tye
Old 04-16-2006, 09:12 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Buckshotmckee]We'd love to have ya! Welcome to the DTR! With you being in Fresno you have the best all 3 worlds. There is the northern DTR chp ran by Runamuk, there is the southern chp ran by Dieseljunkie, anf then there is the central chp ran by me. Every month there is something to do in the State! With you being in Fresno you have a short drive either way. We have a monthly breakfast @ the end of every month were we all get together and have bs session, show off our trucks and share ideas! If you need anything don't be afraid to ask. There is quite a bit of talent in the 3 chapters, you would definetly be suprised. I know this is a dump question but do you ever get over my way, Pismo Beach? Anytime your over and want to get together let me know! We have a Sunday family BBQ coming up in June, the 1st Sunday after Memorial Day.

i am there all the time actually. other than the diesels we own, i have some quads and a sandrail that i take over there all the time. i am very very interested in this chapter thing. it sounds great, i get to meet new diesel friends which is always a plus cause not many of my buddies are into diesels like me and my dad are. plus they get ****** off when my dually whoops up on there gas motors. well i would love to get together sometime. i am currently workin on my truck. blew my headgasket 2 nights ago. so the truck will be down for 2 weeks at the most. other than that, everything sounds great. have you heard about the diesel show in northern cal. i cant remember if its in red bluff or redding. its on fathers day weekend. just wanted to know if you knew who was puttin on that show. i am prob going to go just for the dyno. lookin forward to hearing from ya.
Old 04-16-2006, 10:12 PM

I haven't heard anything about the diesel show, but when details unfold I'm sure it will show up here on the DTR. I'll keep my eyes open for any info. I know Runamuk has been working on getting a free dyno day together for us Cali. guys.

Tye

P.S. I was just look'n and read'n your sig. Nice rig!
Old 04-16-2006, 10:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Buckshotmckee

P.S. I was just look'n and read'n your sig. Nice rig!
thank you very very much and right back at cha. i really wish i had a single tire but man it sure is fun beatin up on gas trucks and ricers witha big 1 ton dually!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2006, 09:31 AM

Hey Guys....

Sandi and I will be in Pismo that weekend....Wow...that is where we were going to have breakfast....
Cool!

Rick
Old 04-18-2006, 11:40 PM

Hey, we may be able to make it. Might have to resched something else. will let you know
Old 04-19-2006, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by dslchk_cowgirl
Hey, we may be able to make it. Might have to resched something else. will let you know

Rick was asking if you guys were going to make it?
Old 04-20-2006, 09:16 AM

Is it breakfast yet?????? Maybe we should start over early to get a good table
You guys better get there early because Sandi and I start drinking coffee early!

Rick
Old 04-20-2006, 12:24 PM

rick what do you call early .
Old 04-20-2006, 12:27 PM

Sandi and I usually roll out about 6:30...but we will get to JJ's before 8...

Rick
Old 04-20-2006, 12:35 PM

im noramlly at work before you are even hiting the snozze for the first time .
Old 04-20-2006, 01:32 PM

That time is at the coast...our alarm at home goes off at 4:45

Rick
Old 04-20-2006, 02:00 PM

i was just giving you a bad time . hope to see you guys there . i want to see those twins and those stacks

Quick Reply: Central Ca #27, Monthly Breakfast (April)