Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Hey western Missouri/ east kansas!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2003, 06:59 PM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey western Missouri/ east kansas!!!

Hey, western Mo and Kansas! I am on schedual for my move to the Kansas City area. I am leaving here bright and early monday morniing, and plan to be in Sedalia, MO by wendsday. I plan on starting a KC area chapter within a couple of months. I want to get a few names and info for folks interested in being involved. I believe that a meet and greet/ show and shine would be a great start some time in may or june, followed by a KDP killing session. PM me so I can start a list for newsletter or contact. I will be talking with the admin about rules/policies and what not. See yall soon 8)
Old 03-14-2003, 08:11 PM
yz

Re:Hey western Missouri/ east kansas!!!

Mostwanted i think me and you might have takled early. I am very intrested. I am here in Warrensburg But i spend a lot of time in KC. Sounds like a great idea -Anthony
Old 03-14-2003, 08:26 PM
Chapter President

wazzup yz! Hadn't seen or heard you on here in a while. Guess well be comin throu soon. Like to meet up with you. Your name was anthony, right?
Old 03-18-2003, 10:23 AM
yz

Yeah it's Anthony. You will have to let me know when you get to Mo. I wonder if anyone else is intrested? I thought there was more Mo. members here. I guess we will see. Talk to you later -Anthony
Old 03-22-2003, 10:31 AM
Chapter President

We made it!! Pulled into Sedalia last night after the long trip. SNOW SUCKS . I will be getting around to starting our chapter real soon. Anyone interested should make attempt to contact me.<br><br> 8) jeremy
Old 03-27-2003, 02:50 AM

there are a good number of us, We usually have gatherings about 4 times a year. We have dyno days or just meet and chat.<br><br>I usually get it kicked off on the tdt site but I am starting to ust this site as well.<br><br>Keep your eyes peeled for events.<br><br>Me or Greg usually lead things, no one else wants to, but I don't mind at all.<br><br>We just had a gettogether last month at hooters.<br><br>The way I look at things, the more the merrier.<br><br>The last dyno day we had was a awsome turnout started running at 10 am and the ladt one run at like 9:30pm ;D<br><br>Keep a look out for us and come on out.<br><br>I'm sure we will be racing up at kcir or osborne.<br><br>Adam
Old 03-27-2003, 08:15 PM
Chapter President

we will be up and rolling real soon. I am sending the application off this week. Stay posted for info on our first gitit-together. Let us know of any hapenens with your gang.<br>jeremy
Old 04-01-2003, 09:13 PM
yz

Hey mostwanted how are things going? Sorry I have not been able to get into contact with you. I have just been really busy. So do we have any up coming events or anything. Well keep me informed. -Anthony
Old 04-04-2003, 08:57 PM
Chapter President

hey yz, things are cool, but very busy. I am still looking for a job. I recieved the start up packet in the mail but have yet to send off the registration. We will need to market our organization to the area for more members. I spoke with 2 in KC so far, but I need to make up some fliers. IM me with your email.<br>Jeremy.<br><br>ps: If anyone see's a white 2 wheel drive dually with California plates flag him down caus its probley me 8). In about a week I will have ladder racks again
Old 04-06-2003, 05:51 PM

im still here in KC so dont forget about me<br><br>KCIR is open every wednesday and friday, right now still open on sundays-<br><br> its all weather permitting, so if i see someone in a dodge, i will always say HI!!!<br><br>im usually at the track in a turbo regal, same thing as a BUICK GRAND NATIONAL , but different color and just as fast-<br><br>BRYAN WANNER<br>o.p. kansas