Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/)
-   -   Central CA #27, Pismo Beach, Breakfast Gathering (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/central-ca-27-pismo-beach-breakfast-gathering-86259/)

Buckshotmckee 12-19-2005 09:38 AM

Central CA #27, Pismo Beach, Breakfast Gathering

I understand that several members are going to be in my neck of the woods, Pismo Beach, New Years weekend and I was wondering whos was interested in meeting for breakfast. The date would be Saturday Dec 31st @ 0800 or 0900 or earlier whatever works best for everbody. Let me know.

Tye

gerry 12-19-2005 07:24 PM

Food Again... [whistle]

doznfire 12-19-2005 08:14 PM

Well Tye you know where I will be.Anyone that wants to come down on the sand is more than welcome in my camp!We will be down on the beach from the night of the 29th until the 2nd.Where are you thinking for breakfast? We like JJ's @ The Beach...Good grub there! [coffee] Kyle

Buckshotmckee 12-19-2005 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by gerry
Food Again... [whistle]

Were going to start this again? [coffee]

Buckshotmckee 12-19-2005 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by doznfire
Well Tye you know where I will be.Anyone that wants to come down on the sand is more than welcome in my camp!We will be down on the beach from the night of the 29th until the 2nd.Where are you thinking for breakfast? We like JJ's @ The Beach...Good grub there! [coffee] Kyle

JJ's would be fine, Perko's, McClintocks, anything is fine with me.

hemijustin 12-20-2005 12:19 PM

Sounds fun but don't think I'm going to be able to make it....
FYI. Theres a dyno event on this Thursday in Fresno
http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines....ent_dyno_event

Justin

spunbearing 12-20-2005 02:13 PM

Hey Dozn! Someone was just telling me about a 66 in Santa Maria with a Cummins in it. Must be you. My neighbor saw it ( he has a welding and fab shop behind costco) I think that you sparked a fire.. he's looking for a donor truck.

doznfire 12-20-2005 06:57 PM

SWEET!I really want to do a 66 suburban but money keeps getting in the way.I don't have any????? [duhhh] What is the name of the shop?? Kyle

spunbearing 12-20-2005 08:00 PM

I'm not sure of the name of the shop. The guy that owns American Industrial owns it. They are doing fabrication of big BBQ pits and stuff for the wine industry. They just opened up in the warehouse behind Costco so he's still setting up the shop. Bruce has a blue 4x4 06 Dodge Cummins. Darn good welder, used to work for Lockheed Martin and Cooks Erectors.

doznfire 12-20-2005 09:13 PM

I might have to swing by and check it out.what kind of donor truck is he looking for?

spunbearing 12-20-2005 11:12 PM

I think that he's looking for a 96-98 P-pumped 12v

rharveysr 12-21-2005 09:02 AM

Wont be in Pismo until Monday........Missed out again!

Rick

Buckshotmckee 12-21-2005 02:03 PM

I'm off Monday the 2nd as well. We can move it to Monday if its better for everyone.

spunbearing 12-21-2005 08:46 PM

I can make it on either day. I was going to bring another CTD friend of mine with me... not sure what day he can make it. He's a TDR guy ... trying to get him to spend more time at DTR. I told him that there was a local chapter for DTR and he wants to meet you guys.

Buckshotmckee 12-21-2005 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by spunbearing
I can make it on either day. I was going to bring another CTD friend of mine with me... not sure what day he can make it. He's a TDR guy ... trying to get him to spend more time at DTR. I told him that there was a local chapter for DTR and he wants to meet you guys.

Sounds good. There's enough of us here in the area where we could even do a weekday, night, and have a dinner meet, Santa Maria?