Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Carlisle Mopar and All Truck Shows Roll Call

Old 06-18-2007, 06:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carlisle Mopar and All Truck Shows Roll Call

I thought Andy (Hammer) might have posted this here, but he didn't yet, so I'll take the liberty of reposting his notice from TDR:

Well here are the dates gang...

All Chrysler Nationals...July 6-7-8

All Truck Nationals...August 3-4-5

For those who are coming to either of these shows there will be plenty of TDR and Mason-Dixon Turbo Diesel Club members at both shows.

At the Chrysler show we all will be down in the Modified Truck show parking area,except for Scott who will probably show his SRT8 Charger Superbee.The best kept secret of the annual Mopar show is the annual Thursday nite kick-off show held my the local "Mopar Rebellion" car club.Its full of sweet looking cars and trucks and has door prize giveaways all night long.They usually have a DJ on hand and lots of stories floating around also.One never knows who they will see slip into this show to enjoy it.It will be held this yet at the new Residence Inn..1164 Harrisburg Pike..Carlisle,PA .I will add a link to their website below for those who may be interested.

The All Truck Nationals is HUGE and has a HUGE turnout of the nations best trucks,both big rig and pickups.This is a show with lots to do and plenty to see and one will find something for everyone.Most all of our club members usually all enter the "judged" truck competition where they come around and judge the trucks.It usually means better parking and no hills to climb all day,unless you want to.If you come to this one stop by and say hello I will be where they park the Mild Modified Dodge trucks.

Who all is coming out for either of these shows?.I will be in attendance at both and hope to see you all there.......Andy
Old 06-18-2007, 06:17 PM

Yep, as Andy said, I'm in, but with the Superbee. And, conveniently, the Residence Inn where the preshow is shares it's parking lot and grounds with my hotel, the Hampton. I'll see some of you on Thursday afternoon, I hope. I really WAS planning on bringing both the Ram and the Charger, as both are registered, but it's just too much of a logistical PITA.

As for All Trucks, now THAT I'll be there in the Ram! Please, enter your trucks in the Competition Class, so we can park together, etc.

Also, another Carlisle little secret is Gate 3 check-in opens at 12 noon on the Thursday of the shows. That's when I check in; it gives you time to see alot of the vendors before the hordes arrive, then I go back to the hotel to check in to my room.

Scott
Old 06-21-2007, 02:17 AM

I will be at both shows on Saturdays. I will bring My Black 2005 Ram 2500. At Chrysler Nationals I will also have a My sons 66 Charger with us. Hope to see you there.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:49 AM

carlisle os good, but have you ever been to bloomsburg? Now that was a good time.
Old 06-21-2007, 05:33 PM
Chapter President

im already there for the truck nationals......