Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Carlisle All truck Nations Aug. 3-5

Old 07-27-2007, 09:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carlisle All truck Nations Aug. 3-5

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/truck/index.asp

Just curious if anyone else will be at this show.
I will be there, not sure if I will be bringing my truck or not as its down and in the process of swapping a 5 speed in.
But I should be there the whole weekend campn w/ my neighbors club "N The Weeds".. yeah, low-riders, but I dont have my truck to take.

Just wondering if we could get a roll-call, maybe meet up
Old 07-27-2007, 11:31 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If it was in Texas I would sure go!!! I'd like to se the chromeshopmafia and those Edit rigs.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:01 PM

Hey man is that Carlisle PA you're talkin' about? Nevermind, I checked the link. Bummer, that's my dayshift weekend, maybe next time. I have people in the area (Hummelstown/Hershey) that like to go to, no truck fanatics though. I'll definitely look you up if I get there anytime.
Old 07-27-2007, 02:12 PM

I plan on attending, have been for the past 7 yrs
Old 07-27-2007, 03:12 PM

I'm gonna be there on the 4th, I really wanna see the audio comps b/c I'm trying to put together a sound system for my truck. But I can't wait for all the comps.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:10 PM

I told a friend that I'd go there with him but that's 50/50 right now...so I'm thinking about going the to the MD Chapter's g2g day on Sat to meet some folks and learn some things and maybe go over to the ATN at Carlisle on Sunday and check it out, walk around and what not...any of you guys planning to be there Sunday?
Old 07-30-2007, 07:21 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I will be going on Saturday. I am also going to try to make the GTG for the MD chapter later.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:57 AM
Chapter President

ill be there all weekend showin off the beast.....
Old 07-31-2007, 01:20 PM
Banned

I always attend the show as its all but in my backyard.I will be in the judged showfield with my truck all weekend long......Andy
Old 07-31-2007, 01:27 PM
Chapter President

i will be there with you...
Old 07-31-2007, 01:35 PM

I will be there but no taking the truck down

i cant beleave they arent having the truck pulls this year

we were going to bring down my friends pulling truck
Old 07-31-2007, 07:20 PM

I always attend the show as its all but in my backyard.I will be in the judged showfield with my truck all weekend long......Andy
And I'll be next to him!! THis is a great show.

Scott
Old 08-06-2007, 05:50 PM

nice truck guys i saw them i liked them alot
i was watching the dyno and some one posted a 777 hp then it dropped to 666hp

any ways the truck had twins on it loved it.

thanks for putting black stacks on i liked them alot

i am bringing my truck next year to show
Old 08-06-2007, 10:19 PM
Banned

The truck your chatting about was Mid Atlantic Diesel shop owner Lloyd Mill's stealthy 05 truck.His buddy CJ was also in attendence Saturday to beat up on the BullyDog deal,which turned out to be nothing as Bullydog and Carlisle had falsely advertised any connections to the event from them.It was sweet however watching Lloyd whip down the jet in 100+ degree heat and show the Bullydog people that maybe they are NOT all what they claim to be.

The show was then treated to a second roll of the jet Sunday by Lloyd where he smacked down a nice 680hp wityh enough smoke to make the departing big riggers stop to see the runs.the dyno owners even were impressed to say the least.Its a shame that Bullydog did what they did and the only recognition Lloyd got was his own and those from us all watching in awe.THUMBS DOWN TO BULLYDOG for the poor way they handled this deal.I can only hope that other owners realize what we really mean to them and buy elsewhere.

At any rate,this was a great show with loads of great looking trucks.If you couldn't find one to appreciate then you must have had eye problems as there was one of almost everything in attendence.My only complaints are the dropped trucks scraping all around all weekend while we were trying to get ready for show judging and their complete lack of respect for others rides.The other was this,how does one prepare a 100,000 mile+ daily driver to compete against new 05-06 trucks and trailered in rides for judging,they need to break the classes down a tad further to make it better.

Here is a link to the photos I took while roaming about all weekend long.I did not get all,just some of the rides but they are for all to look at if they wish.....Andy

http://picasaweb.google.com/12vFlame...TruckNationals

P.S.-Here is the one lone shot found by TJ on one of the nacho wagon/dropped PIA trucks sites of Lloyd doing what he does best,swatting the rollers.
Attached Thumbnails Carlisle All truck Nations Aug. 3-5-lloyd-0379.jpg  
Old 08-06-2007, 10:36 PM

HAMMER you had the red one right?
my friend was looking up a down your truck
we didnt get to talk to you. we wanted to find some info out about the breathers on top of the valve covers

were did you get them?

dang it you your pic link is blocked at my work i guess i will have to look at them tomarrow morning at home

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Carlisle All truck Nations Aug. 3-5