Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/)
-   -   Alberta,Sask, Manitoba, ND, SD, MN, MT, ID? (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/alberta-sask-manitoba-nd-sd-mn-mt-id-20938/)

Scotty 12-04-2002 12:45 PM

Alberta,Sask, Manitoba, ND, SD, MN, MT, ID?

:)<br><br>May long weekend 2003...casual get-together in the Valley.<br>Campgrounds, lakes, motels Bed n Breakfasts, science, BOMBing etc etc.<br><br>Who would be interested?<br>Fort Qu'Appelle Saskatchewan<br>EH

gerryz 12-05-2002 09:14 AM

Re:Alberta,Sask, Manitoba, ND, SD, MN, MT, ID?

Sounds good except the boming part.Will this be only to bombers or all DTR folks,Hopfully I will have my truck. Keep me posted <br>Thxs Gerry

Scotty 12-05-2002 10:38 AM

gerryz...its for all who want to attend...not just about BOMBing...but for a get together and a wknd for relaxation and socializing. There will be a few hoods open of course.<br> ;D<br><br>Maybe the other guys that I hooked up with in Edmonton will come down? We had a good time there, dinner and a few hours of talkin'. Briong your fishin' pole.

dodgeram 12-05-2002 02:33 PM

I'd be up for that, provided I can get the time off from work .......... :)

SammyBuca 12-05-2002 03:16 PM

Ok then, was I asleep? When was there a meet in Edmonton? I'm all for fishing in Sask. Where about? Echo Valley? Can I get a 3 day license, or do I have to come back and head to Meadow Lakes? (been there, love the fishin!)

Scotty 12-05-2002 04:12 PM

Edmonton was about a month ago.<br>Echo Lake, Pasqua Lake, Mission...I'll ask about the 3 day permit.<br><br> :)

Homestead 12-06-2002 09:07 PM

Works for me! ;D

Push Rod 12-07-2002 09:20 PM

Get us the track too, dude. I feel the need to go round and round really fast. If I can get a box on my truck :'(<br><br>Rod

P Kennedy 12-07-2002 10:20 PM

.Inlaws close by not sure if it is safe to go there, my truck wouldn't be sure about a road with no hills?? or corners to go around. Keep us posted as inlaws live in Regina and we can make two groups happy with this, us and them. Pushrod do you need a box for your truck, hopefully mine would be available in Jan-Feb 03, working on deck 50% done. PK

Push Rod 12-08-2002 07:45 AM

[quote author=P Kennedy link=board=12;threadid=7867;start=0#77355 date=1039321226]<br>Pushrod do you need a box for your truck, hopefully mine would be available in Jan-Feb 03, working on deck 50% done. [/quote]<br><br>Ooops, different kind of box. I need mo' power ;D<br><br>Rod

dodgeram 12-08-2002 07:55 AM

there's a track ...... that would be ultra cool .........<br><br>I may have to put the visa to use if the income tax return is not in by the end of march ........:)<br><br>con OFE, edge comp, and a set off DD2's should let me keep up right ?..

Cold Diesel 12-30-2002 01:06 AM

I will be there...puffin smoke all the way ;D ;D

fitzer 01-06-2003 09:20 PM

:DYa, I'd be interested, that is if work doesn't keep me away that weekend. Keep us informed of the details. I don't know where you're from exactly, but I live in Francis, Sask., so we're not far at all!

Iron Horse 01-08-2003 08:52 AM

Hmmm... Might be able to make that, kinda long hall though.... Guess it will depend on what my class schedule and financial situation is.

Scotty 01-08-2003 09:25 AM

Canadian May Long wknd. I think its the same as the USA one.<br>I will get some links of the area and info up here later on.<br><br>