Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/)
-   -   2006 TS Performance/DHRA All Diesel Challenge (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/2006-ts-performance-dhra-all-diesel-challenge-91136/)

Dennis Perry 02-03-2006 08:03 PM

2006 TS Performance/DHRA All Diesel Challenge

The DHRA has set the date for the 4th annual TS Performance/DHRA All Diesel Challenge for April 29th at Beech Bend Raceway Park here in Bowling Green. This is the 4th year for this annual event. Last year we had 529 trucks at the track

This year TS will have the traditional open house the day before the race at the TS shop. Dyno Dave Dunbar will have the portable dyno at both TS and at the track on Saturday.

Hopefully Eric will chime in here with all the race specs.

Mark your calenders for this truck pulling, drag racing, dyno running, black smokin, bumper pullin :D helluva time.

Dennis

king d 02-04-2006 04:48 PM

if things work out i will be ther again,and the truck will definately be there if we can keep it together

Dennis Perry 02-20-2006 09:39 AM

Hey guys,

Just got some bad news from the DHRA. Due to a scheduling problem with the track the Kentucky DHRA Nationals has been cancelled. It looks like Beech Bend scheduled a ASA race in the time spot that the DHRA was supposed the have. There were no other dates available.

We are really bummed , because we have sponsored this race for the past three years and we really look forward to it.

Please pass the word throughout DTR.

Sheila
TS Performance

joefarmer 02-20-2006 09:05 PM

Awwwww. I found the news earlier on DHRAOnline and wasn't going to believe it until I heard from y'all. WE WANT TO GO RACING!!! :)

brandon.

bama 02-20-2006 09:44 PM

so whats the deal then?......ts day friday still?or no?truck pulls?.......alot of guys are wondering about it.........thanks,,,,,,,bama

streetsmoker 02-20-2006 10:42 PM

Why don't we just go old school and find a nice long stretch of strait road and stick a hot looking girl out there to drop the flag for us.

White00 02-20-2006 10:49 PM

Dennis, are you still planning on having the mobile dyno at your shop on that friday? I would still be interested in coming to get on the rollers, and see some other trucks throw down! Maybe we should all show up at the ASA race and see if they wanted to hook chains :rolleyes:

ADAM

EMcBride 02-22-2006 02:45 PM

This show has been CANCELLED

20 FEB 2006
Redkey, IN
Scheduling conflicts with Beech Bend Park could not be satisfied and has forced DHRA to relocate the season opener to another facility. The veteran race was to expand this year into a national event and would have included vendors, dyno, sled pulls and drag racing. Instead; a deal has been finished to open the season at US 131 Motorsports Park May 20th in Martin, MI with a national event. More details are to come with this change. DHRA apologizes to all for any inconvenience this may have caused.