Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/)
-   -   *Minnesota Members*- Truck/Tractor pulls in Tomah, WI (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/%2Aminnesota-members%2A-truck-tractor-pulls-tomah-wi-46014/)

amartinson 06-14-2004 07:02 AM

*Minnesota Members*- Truck/Tractor pulls in Tomah, WI

I am planning to try to attend the truck/tractor pulls in Tomah, WI this year. I don't know if it is possible to get lodging this late in the game, but if need be, I would do a one day trip.

Who else is interested? I'd like to get a convoy going.

I'm going to try to attach a link to the schedule. The dates are June 25-27. My thought is that if it has to be a one day trip, I would prefer to go Sat or Sun. There are more classes running and I wouldn't have to take time off of work.

Tomah Tractor/Truck Pulls

My first choice would be Sat and Sun. Sleeping bag in the box of the truck is always an option I guess.

What does everyone think?

MnTom 06-14-2004 08:06 AM

Hey that sounds like a lot of fun Andy. Do you know if there are any campgrounds in the area? I would bring my fiver for lodging. I need to see what happens with my current "situation" before I can commit though..........:( :(
Tom

amartinson 06-14-2004 08:21 AM

If you click on the link I put in my post, there is a section on their web site for camping/lodging. I have not checked any of the places yet to see if there are openings still available.

MnTom 06-14-2004 08:46 AM

Sorry Andy. I guess I need to look a little more closely at some things.[redface] [redface]

RATTLINRAM 06-14-2004 09:46 AM

Originally posted by MnTom
Hey that sounds like a lot of fun Andy. Do you know if there are any campgrounds in the area? I would bring my fiver for lodging. I need to see what happens with my current "situation" before I can commit though..........:( :(
Tom

Hey Tom,
My parents have been staying at the KOA in Oakdale (right outside Tomah) for the past month or so while visiting my Grandmother and friends. They are checking out on the 20th to go to the Pilgram campground down around Janesville. The KOA at Oakdale is probably already booked up, but it may not hurt to call.
I've been to the tractor pulls in Tomah before and it was a blast. Course I was only 15 at the time and I don't think they even had a class for trucks back then. [laugh]

amartinson 06-16-2004 06:44 PM

No one else is interested? :confused:

MnTom 06-16-2004 08:00 PM

I was kinda wondering too????? Now my problem is since I am not working (yet) I don't know if I can make it........:mad: :mad:

Crimedog 06-18-2004 12:00 AM

Andy, I am definitely interested, just hafta choose between that and a fishing trip. Right now i am leaning towards the fishing trip:confused:

Tom, if you ever need cash quick, just want you to know that you can always sell me your tranny guts for a couple hundred;) J/K, I hope things work out soon and well for you.

MnTom 06-18-2004 08:29 AM

Sorry Matt. I just sent the old one back two days ago.