HELP! If you have an EMERGENCY situation with your truck, or you need IMMEDIATE technical help, use this board.

Dead pedal mystery

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2018, 09:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dead pedal mystery

so I bought my 08 cummins all it had is a 6” exhaust intake and supposedly a 20hp tow tune and it’s deleted, my problem is dead pedal obviously so I tried to clean my grounds, I cleaned all the grounds that I could see from the top of the engin bay okay... then I bought and installed a apps sensor and I collaborated it okay still doesn’t work I’ve run out of ideas so there is no exact way to make it do the dead pedal but some days it’ll be completely fine and have zero issues the the next day it’ll have dead pedal all day we’ll the one day after work my exhaust clamp broke so I had a 120 outlet welder and I welded the clamp on my exhaust without unplugging my batteries and it worked with no hiccups for like 4 day but now it’s doesnt work hardly ever I have zero power and I have a edge insight monitor and it says I’m not even pressing the pedal and then some times if I smack the pedal to the floor it’ll work like 2 second and then stop and sometimes when I do that it makes it worse and my heated seat stopped working for a day then it started again randomly the. My heat stopped working for a couple weeks and now it works again and now my exhaust break hasn’t been working for the past couple days so I have no clue and also my ac does not work I have a code for it but I cannot remember it off the top of my head the guy I got it from said it’s a 50$ part but he also left me in the dark and blocked me right after I bought it cause I got un lucky and it did not have dead pedal on the test drive help I’m at a loss I am so lost with this truck also my cruis control work perfect once I hit 35 I can put on cruise control and it can accelerate or decelerate as much as I want when ever I want