New Website - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

New Website

Old 09-21-2015, 04:09 PM   #1  
Starter Sponsor

New Website

We have been working for quite some time to release our new updated website and we are finally live. Search function and categories have been greatly improved. We ask that you take a moment and check it out, review products you have purchased and please let me know if there is anything that you would like to see us do to improve the new site. Any and all feedback and suggestions are very much appreciated. As always, if there is anything that I can help with please let me know. Thank you all for your business and support over the past 20 plus years. Scott
genosgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 07:34 PM   #2  
Admin Team Leader

New Site looks Great!
Lary Ellis (Top) is offline   Reply With Quote