Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   General Diesel Discussion (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/general-diesel-discussion-92/)
-   -   November Truck of the Month Poll - Texified! (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/general-diesel-discussion-92/november-truck-month-poll-texified-254833/)

wannadiesel 10-15-2009 08:10 PM

November Truck of the Month Poll - Texified!

Three of the finest trucks in Texas are here for your consideration this month. Actually they are pretty mild for Texas - no 8" bull hauler stacks or 2 foot lift kits. [laugh] Pick the one you like the best.

Truck Of the Month Procedure

* Around the 1st of the month, we will post a thread with the winner for the previous month’s poll in the General Diesel Discussion section of the forums.

* At the same time, we will post a “TOM Candidate” thread in the same forum. In this thread we will announce the category of trucks that will be accepted as possible candidates. (1st Gen 250, 350, 2nd Gen 2500, 3500, 3rd Gen 2500, 3500, MegaCab, etc.)

* If your truck falls into the chosen category for that month and you would like to have a chance to be in the poll, then you can nominate your truck by posting a picture from your gallery in that thread.
* NOTE: The picture MUST come from your Diesel Truck Resource Member Photo Gallery! https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...ber_photos.jpg (Anything else will be deleted.)

* You can also list some of the mods and accessories on your rig in the same post. Please post only once in that thread. If your truck is not selected for the poll or it is but it doesn't win, you may nominate it again when your category comes back around.

* Previous Winners of the TOM will not be eligible to participate. (Previous Winner being defined as truck and/or DTR Member)

* The “TOM Candidate” thread will be open from around the 1st of the month until around the 14th of the month. That gives you two weeks to submit your truck.

* At this time it will be locked, the three poll candidates will be chosen and the poll will be posted on or around the 15th . The poll will be voted on until the end of the month and we start all over again on the 1st of the next month by posting the winner in one thread and posting the “TOM Candidate” thread for the next month's category.
          Special THANKS to Tim Barber at TRE Diesel Performance for sponsoring the TOM Award plaques! :D
          http://www.thorpe.org/photos/albums/.../TREBanner.gif

twichit 10-15-2009 08:45 PM

what no first gen im appauled:o

Austin'sDodge 10-15-2009 08:51 PM

Thats a really nice lookin black dodge![guitar]

wannadiesel 10-15-2009 09:00 PM

Looks like the fridge is off to an early lead! [laugh]

cbtumedic 10-15-2009 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by lil dennis (Post 2604747)
          what no first gen im appauled:o

x2!!! Oh well one of these days....

crobtex 10-15-2009 09:52 PM

I got to see Austins Dodge at Crandall last weekend. Nice, clean truck. Almost as clean as Ole' Red. :)

Duallydog 10-15-2009 10:42 PM

At least we can guarantee that someone from Texas is going to win. [laugh]

Austin'sDodge 10-16-2009 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by crobtex (Post 2604840)
          I got to see Austins Dodge at Crandall last weekend. Nice, clean truck. Almost as clean as Ole' Red. :)

Thanks, I'm gonna freeze frame the page so I can remember I was ahead for part of it atleast.[coffee]

Austin'sDodge 10-18-2009 08:59 PM

[laugh]Bump-seems the poll went into hiding! I guess we don't have the following Jlent has from his truck build.[laugh] Seriously wheres the mega cab crowd?[coffee][coffee]

RowJ 10-19-2009 07:32 AM

Serious Competition this month!
          But I too have seen Austins CTD. Pic does not do it complete justice. Had to go his way with my vote! :)

RJ

Erska 10-19-2009 08:05 AM

I like 2dn gens. But I do vote the truck which is the most beautiful. And I think it is Austins dodge for sure. So here's a 2nd gen traitor in here. [coffee]

Guardrail 10-19-2009 10:33 AM

Couple of nice minivans there. :)

Austin'sDodge 10-19-2009 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Erska (Post 2607455)
          I like 2dn gens. But I do vote the truck which is the most beautiful. And I think it is Austins dodge for sure. So here's a 2nd gen traitor in here. [coffee]

Your not a complete traitor since I own a second gen too! That counts right?[laugh]

Austin'sDodge 10-19-2009 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Guardrail (Post 2607560)
          Couple of nice minivans there. :)

It's a texas minivan! Seriously thats my wifes grocery getter![laugh] She told me she had to have a lifted truck if I bought her one. I guess I "gave in".[coffee][coffee][laugh]

spooled05 10-20-2009 01:35 PM

Where's all the second gen. 12 valve guys at!!! I cant get beat out by a couple of "man vans"!!! [laugh][laugh]!!