Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   General Diesel Discussion (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/general-diesel-discussion-92/)
-   -   Not one, not two but three go bye bye today (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/general-diesel-discussion-92/not-one-not-two-but-three-go-bye-bye-today-77590/)

Scotty 09-09-2005 06:54 PM

Not one, not two but three go bye bye today

I guess because we got up into the high 90's today everybody was racing and rally driving.

I had this red Civic come out of nowhere trying to pass me on the right.
No thanks. His little bazooka tube exhaust was loud but not fast enough.

Then a black Hyundai moves in and when I was stopped at a light, I was unable to see his roof in the mirrors. He was on me. Dialed up the Ramifier stacked with the Dloader and left him behind.

Next was a Vette...he passed me no problem but lost it on the on ramp and did a couple of 360's as I drove the other way. :D

I know I would've got stomped on that one. LOL

Scotty

Brisco 09-09-2005 09:04 PM

.....and WHERE is it you live at??

Just wondering..................

Really tend to stay away from areas that have 10,000 pound vehicles trying to set 1/4 mile records on city streets.

It's really kind of a concern for my safety as well as the safety of my family.

iker42 09-09-2005 09:12 PM

Note to Self: DONT PASS SCOTTY!!!

04ctd 09-09-2005 09:15 PM

think he's in canada....everyone up there wears thick coats, do car wrecks don't hurt as much :/

good kills!

i surprised a little tiburon with a fart pipe, got the jump on him (sleeping at the lite, he was...) and put the straight pipe right in his ear drum...he almost jerked it into the curb!

Dr. Evil 09-09-2005 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Brisco
.....and WHERE is it you live at??

Just wondering..................

Really tend to stay away from areas that have 10,000 pound vehicles trying to set 1/4 mile records on city streets.

It's really kind of a concern for my safety as well as the safety of my family.

Dont worry, Scotty's nowhere near where you live. Besides, those were probably the only vehicles on the road...

Scotty 09-09-2005 11:21 PM

Legal speed was never exceeded by me, traffic was very VERY minimal and I was not the one spinning around on the road or driving erratic through traffic looking for trouble. I simply showed that a 9,000 pound truck can accelerate to speed faster then they thought.

Sorry if this upset you because I am very responsible and tend to frown on the folks that are as you say...racing the 1/4 mile on city streets. I am not that brave or whatever may be the word for that. Afterall, racing 1/4 mile style would mean speeds in excess of 95 mph...not too smart.

As Dr Evil pointed out...nobody was around.

Cheers.

Scotty

Dr. Evil 09-10-2005 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Scotty

Yeah, Ive been there [laugh]

Scotty 09-10-2005 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Dr. Evil
Yeah, Ive been there [laugh]

[dummy] [laugh] [deadhors]

DSLRammin 09-10-2005 10:22 PM

The guy in the vette, was he just getting warmed up for winter?

fschiola 09-10-2005 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Scotty
I am not that brave or whatever may be the word for that. Afterall, racing 1/4 mile style would mean speeds in excess of 95 mph...not too smart.

Cheers.

Scotty

Scotty here are a few words you could choose from.

determined, firm, game, plucky, resolute, undeterred, undismayed, unflinching, unswerving; mettlesome, spirited, spunky; adventuresome, adventurous, audacious, bold, daring, dashing, gutsy, hardy, venturesome, venturous; crazy, foolish, half-witted, insane, lunatic, mad, nutty; brash, brazen, daredevil, foolhardy, heedless, hotheaded, impetuous, imprudent, impulsive, incautious, madcap, overbold, overconfident, rash, reckless, thoughtless, wild; hasty, headlong, precipitate; comforted, emboldened, encouraged, heartened, reassured, unafraid

Hope this helps. [laugh]

Scotty 09-11-2005 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by DSLRammin
The guy in the vette, was he just getting warmed up for winter?

It sure looked like it.

[laugh]

Scotty 09-11-2005 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by fschiola
Scotty here are a few words you could choose from.

determined, firm, game, plucky, resolute, undeterred, undismayed, unflinching, unswerving; mettlesome, spirited, spunky; adventuresome, adventurous, audacious, bold, daring, dashing, gutsy, hardy, venturesome, venturous; crazy, foolish, half-witted, insane, lunatic, mad, nutty; brash, brazen, daredevil, foolhardy, heedless, hotheaded, impetuous, imprudent, impulsive, incautious, madcap, overbold, overconfident, rash, reckless, thoughtless, wild; hasty, headlong, precipitate; comforted, emboldened, encouraged, heartened, reassured, unafraid

Hope this helps. [laugh]

Thanks. LOL