General Diesel Discussion Talk about general diesel engines (theory, etc.) If it's about diesel, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, then put it right in here.

Horsepower TV- why gassers suck!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 02:58 PM

Received 79 Likes on 55 Posts
Originally Posted by bnold
Really??? Courtney bugs the crap out of me... Hit mute and she looks good but that's about it... Now the chick on Xtreme 4x4... Mmmm that's good, chick that can fab
whos that, Jessi Combs?>
Old 09-28-2009, 03:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lou santiago was the best on muscle car trucks is buildin a 12 valve cummins crew cab ford with the dodge frame gotta watch that one.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Shovelhead
Courtney Hansen is 1,000,000 percent better than the FIRST "hostess" they had on Powerblock.

Anyone still remember Michelle Spaziano?

SHE was the reason I stopped watching until I heard she was replaced.
ah man, I forgot about her.....she was terrible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjJXOpyh_q8
Old 09-28-2009, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by han solo
Got to meet Courtney last year in person @ the Sema show. For the amount clowns she has to put up, seemed nice enough. @ least she comes from drag racing, her family owns Braineard nhra track in minnesota. She is a way better host than danica patrick.
I liked Danica on that. Courtney was good on Overhaulin, but Danica was better on the powerblock.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:33 PM
I watch wind blow...

Stacey David is the man. . . I wish that a CTD would have been in the truck " sergeant rock" I think the name is, truck with the machine guns

The gal from extreme 4x4 was on a show called " truck u" the other day TIGing up an exhaust system, built her own muffler. she = MMM MMM good
Old 09-28-2009, 05:35 PM
I watch wind blow...

Originally Posted by Mlucas
ah man, I forgot about her.....she was terrible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjJXOpyh_q8

thank goodness I do not remember those episodes . .
she =
Old 09-28-2009, 05:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 03RAMBUNCTIOUS
Stacey David is the man. . . I wish that a CTD would have been in the truck " sergeant rock" I think the name is, truck with the machine guns

The gal from extreme 4x4 was on a show called " truck u" the other day TIGing up an exhaust system, built her own muffler. she = MMM MMM good
He had it in the works before just before he left spike and went to ESPN. Then on to SPEED. Rumor has it cummins provided the motor and the tech but when He and spike parted ways planns got changed.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:22 PM

When Danica replaced Michelle, she looked like a tomboy. When they started painting her up and she looked very uncomfortable for a while there. Then Courtney replaced Danica and my eyes stopped stinging.

Recently (the last couple years) someone got a hold of Danica and really dolled her up. She is now the best-looking race car driver out there. That said, if you had four Danicas and I had one Courtney, I wouldn't trade unless you threw in your truck, a good duck dog and a case of beer. For keeps. unless Courtney finds her way back.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:19 AM

you could probably change the title "HP" to "Dyno". give it a rest guys, we get it; you have a dyno. other than xtreme 4x4, the entire block of shows should be called "we like edelbrock stuff tv"
Old 09-29-2009, 07:41 AM

I heard that one of the reasons that Stacy left is that he would not work on any New stuff because they crushed them after the show. He didn't want to put hours of work into something that went straight to the crusher.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:57 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Stacy is the MAN!! i was wondering what happened to him? When does his show come on?
Old 09-29-2009, 08:32 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I havent seen one of those shows in a very long time. I use to watch several automotive-based shows and, as already mentioned, it became hard to distinguish one infomercial from another.
Sure, some had better information than others, while others had better hosts than yet others.
But after a while, they all begin to look and feel the same.
The only automotive show I watch religiously is BBC's Top Gear and once in a while, I'll catch RFDTV's Machinery of the Past.

A long while back, we discussed the creation of DTR-TV. But we could never get past Lary hosting the show in a semi-see-through white tube top and hot-pink short-shorts.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jesussaves
Stacy is the MAN!! i was wondering what happened to him? When does his show come on?
I would have to check my DVR to be sure but early on saturday and sunday morning before 8am CST. Occassionly they run some older shows at 2am CST. If you have a DVR tell it to search SPEED channel for it.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by PapeCAT
whos that, Jessi Combs?>
Cant remember her name but i knows shes from Rapid City, SD
Old 09-29-2009, 01:03 PM

It was Jessi. She is hot and can turn wrenches too. I think she has forgot more about mechanics than most of us know. She can weld and fab with the best of them. I think I heard a rumor that her and the host of Extreme 4x4 are married??????? She was a great addition to that show and wasn't just eye candy--she knew her stuff. You'd have a great show if you paired her up with Stacey--IMO.
Jay

Quick Reply: Horsepower TV- why gassers suck!!