General Diesel Discussion Talk about general diesel engines (theory, etc.) If it's about diesel, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, then put it right in here.

Dave and Brian of Enterprise Engines..Tom and Will of Black Mountain Diesel!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2002, 09:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dave and Brian of Enterprise Engines..Tom and Will of Black Mountain Diesel!

Thank you guys very much........I would like to thank David and Brian Mitchell of Enterprise Engines for the over the phone Diagnosis of my problem with my truck and let you know they were exactly right!!(you can read about hte problem in the Help section &quot;OH DARN.......PLEASE HELP&quot It had slipped time and I had no clue what went wrong but within minutes of talking to them they had already said you have slipped time! So i said looks like i need to get a trailer and Haul her to Black Mountain Diesel...So i rented a U-haul auto transporter trailer (which was a near disaster but that is another story) hooked up to one of my buddies truck and we headed to Black Mountain! We arrived Sunday night a 5pm (which sunday is Tom adn Will's day off) they met me there and we got it unloaded and within a few short hours the mechanical masterminds Tom and Will had it set back to stock timing then advanced to 16 degrees and had it runnin stronger than ever and all at a great price!!! So i would just like to extend a big THANK YOU to Dave and Brian at Enterprise (and our very own Okiebroncrider for refering me to them and for his time helping me) and i hope one day i can return the favor to you fellas!! And another BIG THANK YOU to Tom and Will at Black Moutain Diesel for coming in on their day OFF and fixing my truck!! They have definately made me a friend and dedicated customer for all of my diese needs!! And also would like to thank Jack for making this all possible!<br>Thank you all!!! VERY MUCH!!<br>-Ian