General Diesel Discussion Talk about general diesel engines (theory, etc.) If it's about diesel, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, then put it right in here.

Cummins in St. Thomas?

Old 06-28-2008, 11:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cummins in St. Thomas?

We just got back from our honeymoon not too long ago, I have something I am proud to share and there's a picture too!

The wife and I were sitting at a little harbor side cafe, and then she says isn't that the Cummins "C". I'm thinking what, here? Then I see a distant little blue C on a big ferry. The pic is zoomed in a lot, actually it was a big C. It was hard to spot with the naked eye from our distance. It was awesome, and then I told her how cool that was and she got all embarrassed. I just wanted to share, guess Cummins is popular down there too, when it started up on the ride back (we happened to ride that one) it sounded awesome.
Old 06-29-2008, 05:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cool woman you have! To notice the "C" from a distance, she's a keeper!
Old 06-29-2008, 07:19 PM

I was in Australia last year and there were 2 ferry boats I could choose to get on. One looked very similar to the pic, cummins.... The other was a smoking who knows what... I got on the Cummins one!
Old 06-29-2008, 07:48 PM

I used to ride that ferry often. Transportation Services has three or four of them. They sound great.

Search this Thread