Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   General Diesel Discussion (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/general-diesel-discussion-92/)
-   -   Cummins Graveyard (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/general-diesel-discussion-92/cummins-graveyard-72486/)

John Faughn 08-24-2005 09:22 AM

Hay Crimedog or anybody , what makes the 160 pump worth more ?

JKM 08-24-2005 04:34 PM

Originally posted by DODGE 92
hi again guys yup richardg40 has it right on but i had good feedback from acouple of guys around here i just want to go see for myself first see i dont believe too much in this guy said this and this guy said that ill go meet him and tell you all wat i think first

i no he rebuilds accidented trucks but hey a lot of people do

as for the parts thay have to come with some guarrantee or else he could get into trouble with the law i think around here cunsummer goverment things require 30 days money back guarrentee

I don't know of a junk yard giving a warranty , the parts as used , how does he know they won't take a dump on you 10 mins after you put it on.

when i was in the used tractor business , the law was you had to give a 30 day 50-50 warranty , if something broke , the dealer paid half , and the customer paid half, i think this was to discourage someone from going out on day 29 and frying the clutch , or engine , or what have you , and making the dealer pick up the tab for a new one.

hotmopr 08-24-2005 06:47 PM

Originally posted by John Faughn
Hay Crimedog or anybody , what makes the 160 pump worth more ?
:rolleyes: It's not but dont tell anyone. They are least desirable..:(

DODGE 92 08-29-2005 03:11 PM

got some news on junk yard ive sent for all of your parts some of you i got back the other ones ( tranny) the guy miss understood me sorry ill get back to me

the name is garage raymond saindon
169 rte 293 nord
st-jean de dieu quebec
g0l 3m0
phone # 877 963 2709

i dont no if you guys think hes expensive or not come back to me on that but he said to me if we all buy trou one guy ill give us a groupe pricing so if you guys need anything pm me i dont mind email him but im not calling him no more cost me 30 long distance to give parts for you guys i dont mind but im not that rich:D
email cost nothing but if you give them a call tell them ERIC sent you will see if we get that groupe pricing or not it all depends on how many parts we buy some of you guys seem not to happy with the time it took me to get back to you

KEEP IN MIND IM WORKING 70 HRS A WEEK and they dont have any 1st gen parts so it does not give me anything to do this so be patient if you dont want to be patient :p

richardg40 08-29-2005 03:40 PM

Again be careful dealing with this Raymond Saindon he is not to be trusted in my opinion.

If you can get parts through other sources vi would and you will sleep better at night.

That group rate is just a bunch of BS you will see.

DODGE 92 08-29-2005 05:36 PM

by the way i dont vouch for that junk yard i did not go there yet because they got no 1st gens so its not worth my while just thought id give you guys a plug in

rockcrawler304 01-22-2008 12:18 PM

WOW!!! Now that is digging up an OLD thread.

BigDiesel396 01-22-2008 03:23 PM

Hahahaha, wow, i never even looked at the date until you said it, 2 1/2 years old hahahaha, I wonder if these guys still even visit the forums.....

JKM 01-22-2008 05:58 PM

Dodge 92 is still around sometimes I think.

I am going to reiterate some earlier comments , raymond saindon is not one to be trusted, he operates an extremely low budget truck rebuild facility. he Buys salvage trucks , and rebuilds them for re-sale , I looked at/tried a few of them, and they were absolutly not safe for the road, he claimed all new suspension/brakes/steering , and the trucks had clearly not been repaired to be safe.

Raymond Saindon Is a crook.

GRAILFINDER 08-31-2017 12:32 PM

I am looking for some parts for a third gen .. Do you have their contact info?

oliver foster 08-31-2017 04:43 PM

Grailfinder, you do realize you are commenting on an thread that has not been commented on in almost 10 years...
You might not get a reply back from these guys.