GADTR #40 Forum for the Georgia chapter #40

Dyno/Sled day in Westminster SC

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 06:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dyno/Sled day in Westminster SC

We are having a Sled/Dyno Day in Weestminster SC. The dyno will be brought by David Dunbar. 3 pulls for $75.00. The sled is one that was bought 1 year ago and completely rebuilt. There will also be BBQ plates for sale for $8 each. BBQ, baked beans, tater chips, and tea. We are asking that if you want to dyno, please pre pay. You can send payment to me. I will make sure that you will get your place on the list. If the event is cancelled, rained out, or if Dave doesn't show, YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK. I'll make sure of it. Otherwise, the money is non refundable. We have to pay him $2000 to come out. I want to make sure that the money is there. If you have any questions, give me a call at 864-991-9263. You can sign up for the dyno at this link. http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/so...heet-dyno.html
Old 02-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I appreciate you offering this to our chapter. I am sure if any members are interested they will sign up. We usually host our own dyno-day this time of year and I am planning one as I write this. David is great guy, however my next dyno run needs to be a test and tune day as well. I am looking to do another dyno day where my members get 3 runs on the dyno for around $55. I already know my max HP and (David only does 1 run and he runs your truck on his dyno ). Not that that is a bad thing, but I need to make adjustments beteween runs and I like to run my truck while hooked up to the computer. I want to verify the rumor of Smarty Jr. level 2 and 3 being the same. Last year our dyno day was a great success with Mickey aka (slickwilly) making over 980 HP and maxing the Dyno out at 1800 lbs TQ. Guys, if you are interseted in showing some support for the SC chapter then please sign up and lets bring some big Ga numbers to the table.

If you foks in SC are interested in our dyno-day I will keep you posted on a date and time. Thanks for asking us to participate..