Fuels / BioDiesel / Diesel Prices Use this forum to discuss your biodiesel information, and to find the best price on fuel.

Diesel Fuel Prices to Decline!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 02:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've noticed in the last year or so that the stations in my area sometimes change their prices twice PER DAY! That's nuts.
Old 01-31-2006, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by mijpa
Boy, That is hard to believe considering in the last week or two in araizona the price has jumped about 20-25cents.
This is a long-term forecast, Your seeing the short-term. Hopefully?
Old 01-31-2006, 03:23 PM

Sure hope it does decrease. Hard to believe they can't lower the price a little bit, article in the paper today showed Exon coming out of 05 with a 36.1 billion dollar profit.
Old 01-31-2006, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by 06dually
This is a long-term forecast, Your seeing the short-term. Hopefully?
AMEN! That would be great. were at $2.59 to $2.69
Old 01-31-2006, 11:35 PM

Unhappy

I do,nt know it seems the gas companys are just making to big of profits. But all we do we all just sit around like sheep and not complain.
Old 02-01-2006, 07:04 AM

Just heard from Reuters that refineries are cutting production 10% !!!!! Grab yer ankles fellers !!!!!
Old 02-01-2006, 10:18 AM

Unfortunately, there are some of us here (not me) who think the large profits Big Oil companies are making is ok.
https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...ad.php?t=90674
I to feel it in my wallet when I go to the pump. It really Edit me off to see dzl sell for 20-50 cent more the premium unleaded. When before it sold for less than a dollar. And it all happened over night. Nothing more than greed. I could maybe see if it were some miracle break through with fuel that changed the world, but it's not. It's the same old stuff. This whole thing is a big crock of Edit If I could practically make my own Biodiesel, I'd drop paying the man in a heart beat. Then more than likely I'd have some tree hugger telling me that because I used a peanut and extracted its oil, I was taking away some natural nutrient from some rodents habitat.

Please make your self aware of the site rules regarding profanity

"You agree, through your use of the DieselTruckResource.Com forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, racially based or biased, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. Legal actions can be taken against you. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you and you show proof of ownership or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material and you can show proof of consent. In addition, for the use of this forum, profane posts should be considered those completely spelled words, or partially spelled words with use of keyboard symbols that suggest a profane meaning. We repeat, profane posts will absolutely not be tolerated on this website and its forums."
Old 02-13-2006, 11:05 AM

It would seem the mild January is brining down natual Gas prices, whcih seem to impact oil. The last month or 2, oil has been up to $69, due to Iran. I think that is another way of saying oil comapnies & speculators are keeping prices high for profit. They seem to be coming down now. Some OPEC analyst said we are payin $15/barrel due to spculators.
Oil seems to be coming down for the moment. I think diesel trends with fuel oi, which has come down $.10-$.15 in the last week, Oill down to $61. It is possible Oils may drop due to huge supplise that are rising to levels not seen in 3-4 years. Sooner or later, if & when supplies are huge, even the oil companies can't keep it up.
It has stayed at 2.35-2.49 around here. I suspect it may drop before the sping run-up.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:41 PM

Diesel here has remained about 2.45 in west Tennessee for about 3 weeks now. Maybe Bush had another brain fart. Usually it changed everyday or two. 3.49-2.39. He has to have something to fall back on in his oil partnerships with Cheney,(who buy the way,I would not take quail hunting).
Old 02-17-2006, 11:44 AM

Talking

Diesel here at a unerversel that just opened is $2.39. Unleaded is 1.99. Wow!
We thought it would go down in the first week. But it stayed the same so far for 2 weeks.
Old 02-19-2006, 12:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Down?!!!!

Originally Posted by 06dually
The U.S. Department of Energy's updated long-term forecast calls for diesel prices to decrease during the next six years. YAHOO!!!
Good one!!!
Old 02-19-2006, 09:03 AM

That'll learn us not to put a Texas oil man in the White House again. 'Ol king george has taken good care of his buds in the industry. In his energy bill that passed last nov. was another 2 BILLION in tax breaks to a industry that is reaping the largest profits in the history of corporate America. Also a senate tax bill threatened to add a tax increase of 5 billion on the largest oil corporations 'ol king george rushed in promising to veto the bill. Makes sense to me. Gotta help them poor fellers out. Whadaya think.

Jim
Old 02-20-2006, 06:23 AM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by dezeldog
Whadaya think.

Jim
It should make sense to everyone. It doesn't take a federal investigator to figure out there are favors done everyday in D.C. Some get people out of parking tickets, some save corporations billions, just depends on who you know and what you have to offer them in return............