Competition / Pulls / OffRoad You wanted it, well you got it. The competition and pulling forum. Please have your racing, pulling and other competition posts here. No East Coast vs. West Coast, and no flame wars!

Whooped up on a new big Benz this AM...

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 11:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whooped up on a new big Benz this AM...

Came off my exit this morning and there are three lanes as you exit. The left two are to go straight and the right one is for a right turn which is maybe 75 yards up. People always get in the right lane to get around all those who are in the straight lane. Well, I'm first in line and one of the new big Benz's pulls up beside me and I could tell he was planning on trying to get in front of me. I had the TST set on 3/3 and the EZ on 3. Just my cruising settings. Well, the light turns green and he stomps it. I did too and there was no way he was getting past.

After it turns back to two lanes I slow down which really makes him mad!! It's only 1 mile down to my turn and the whole way this guy is right beside me P-d off and cussing !! I just kept laughing and made my turn. He's probably at the Mercedes dealership right now ordering his new, even more powerful Benz... He better get the Mack-Daddy one if he wants to take Dodgezilla on!!!!
Old 04-06-2006, 11:21 AM

COOL !!
Old 04-06-2006, 06:21 PM

Sweeet!!!
Old 04-06-2006, 09:22 PM

Thats one of my biggest pet peeves, if your gonna go to my right to pass me your gonna have to earn it, Good Job, kinda make your day.
Old 04-07-2006, 04:43 AM

It sure gets the adrenaline pumping and makes your chest stick out a bit!! He;s just lucky i was on the lower settings on the TST or I really would have made him look bad!!!!
Old 04-07-2006, 06:46 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
It's amazing how rude and unsafe people will be just to try to pass someone else. I hate that.

This guy probably needed (deserved) a little frustration.
Old 04-07-2006, 07:15 AM

The good thing about him being on your right is you can introduce him to your exhaust pipe. I love that.
Old 04-07-2006, 08:35 AM

LOL Between the sound and the smoke, I'm sure it's a little nerve racking
Old 04-07-2006, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by MKELLY
Thats one of my biggest pet peeves, if your gonna go to my right to pass me your gonna have to earn it
amen to that.
Old 04-07-2006, 11:28 AM

LOL Between the sound and the smoke, I'm sure it's a little nerve racking

I have stacks and people have that freaked out look on their face when I give it it a little coal. The sound that shakes their car makes them look over and the smoke that covers the car behind me scares them even more.

Travis
Old 04-07-2006, 04:10 PM

That's great. Same thing happened to me two days age. Some college boy just had to get in front of me with his new Furd Mustang at the stoplight, had to break a little harder so he wouldn't rip up his rear end on my front bumper as he went by. Well just my luck, there is a long left turn lane next to him, all cars are stopped, and his window is down... so I pull out, idle on by, and give it some throttle as I go by, what a site, all I could see was his one finger salute thru the cloud of black smoke. Made my trip a little longer, but well worth it!
Old 05-06-2006, 03:34 PM

Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts
road rage

Originally Posted by Dodgezilla
Came off my exit this morning and there are three lanes as you exit. The left two are to go straight and the right one is for a right turn which is maybe 75 yards up. People always get in the right lane to get around all those who are in the straight lane. Well, I'm first in line and one of the new big Benz's pulls up beside me and I could tell he was planning on trying to get in front of me. I had the TST set on 3/3 and the EZ on 3. Just my cruising settings. Well, the light turns green and he stomps it. I did too and there was no way he was getting past.

After it turns back to two lanes I slow down which really makes him mad!! It's only 1 mile down to my turn and the whole way this guy is right beside me P-d off and cussing !! I just kept laughing and made my turn. He's probably at the Mercedes dealership right now ordering his new, even more powerful Benz... He better get the Mack-Daddy one if he wants to take Dodgezilla on!!!!
road rage starts this way
Old 05-06-2006, 03:41 PM

If your gonna go to my right to pass me your gonna have to earn it
Well said
Old 05-06-2006, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by johnh
road rage starts this way
Road rage starts when some smug Benz driver thinks he is better than everyone else. Just because you have a bunch of money does not make him any better than someone driving a Corolla. Knocked him down a peg I bet.
Old 05-06-2006, 07:53 PM

Yeah. These people pull out in front of me pulling the bobcat all the time. Roll through the stop sign, look at me, then gun it to get out on the road but go slow. One day I'm gonna run right over top of some fool who does that. I can't stop on a dime just cause some fool with a cell phone in her ear has to get to the mall faster. I was out this morning at 5:10. Yes, ten minutes after FIVE AM going turkey hunting and a D head in a mercedes pulled right out in front of me, no other traffic even visible on the horizon. Gave him a good shot of my exhaust. Should have stayed behind him with my high beams I guess. But then I'm the bad road rage redneck pickup driver. There should be no law against two people stopping and duking it out right on the side of the road. There'd be some knotted up heads around here.

Quick Reply: Whooped up on a new big Benz this AM...