Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Competition / Pulls / OffRoad (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/competition-pulls-offroad-108/)
-   -   South West Ohio truck and tractor pulls... (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/competition-pulls-offroad-108/south-west-ohio-truck-tractor-pulls-99875/)

HorseHauler 04-16-2006 09:00 PM

South West Ohio truck and tractor pulls...

It's that time again. Got a couple pulls coming up and wanted to give plenty of notice. We've had great turnouts the past 2 years and expect to be better this year. To save a bunch of typing we have all the info, rules, prizes, times etc etc. on our fair's website to make it nice and easy to access.

The first pulls will be during the fair on Monday July 24th. Here is the info on that: http://www.clermontcountyfair.org/mon04.html

The second pulls will be on September 16th starting with Quad races at noon. Here is te info for these pulls: http://www.clermontcountyfair.org/tractorpull.html

I hope to see a good turnout and hope we can get the word spread around. In addition to the numbers on the bottom of those pages, you can also contact me for any question.

Eric Wehrum
513-317-5035
W414WEHRUM@aol.com

Thanks all and hope to see you at the pulls!

Eric

P.S. I will keep bumping this thread over the next couple months to keep a reminder for the folks on the forums.

NHdodgeman 04-16-2006 10:10 PM

I would love to go and check out the pulls. Im going to school up here in Lima OH. Do you know about how far Owensville is from here?

eric13 04-16-2006 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by NHdodgeman
I would love to go and check out the pulls. Im going to school up here in Lima OH. Do you know about how far Owensville is from here?

About an hour and a half or two hours depending on how you drive.

NHdodgeman 04-16-2006 10:26 PM

Thanks eric13 :) Ill be making my way down there then.

halerazor 04-17-2006 04:56 PM

what is the turbo size in the pro street class and it doesn't san anything about propane, nitrous, or water. what is the difference between modified and pro street

HorseHauler 04-17-2006 05:35 PM

8000 LBS. 4X4 PRO STREET DIESEL PULL RULES:
1. This is open truck class available to owners of trucks that may or may not be legal to be used on the highwy. If your truck is built to the rules set forth herein, you can enter this class. Trucks do not have to be registered or inspected.

8000 LBS. 4X4 OPEN MODIFIED DIESEL PULL RULES

1. This is limited street legal 4x4 truck class available to owners of trucks that are legal for highway use in the state of registration. A license plate with a curent sticker tag is required to be affixed to the truck.

2. Trucks are allowed to have altered single turbo, pump, and/or injectors. No twin turbos, nitrous, or propane.

Pro street is pretty much run what you bring class with the exception of a few basic rules on the website. twins, bottles, water whatever...

Thanks
Eric

GO 4LO 04-18-2006 09:39 AM

Darn, so there's no class between unlimited single and bone stock? Is this the same way it was set up last year?
Also, the unlimited single class can't hang weights up front? That seems odd...
Chris

HorseHauler 04-18-2006 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by GO 4LO
Darn, so there's no class between unlimited single and bone stock? Is this the same way it was set up last year?
Also, the unlimited single class can't hang weights up front? That seems odd...
Chris

That does seem odd that no weights on front in unlimited class. that must be a typo, i'll have to get that changed. Not sure what you mean about the class inbetween??

GO 4LO 04-19-2006 08:27 AM

What I mean is DHRA has a single turbo 2.8-inducer-limit class, Enterprise-sponsored pulls have a 2.5-limit class, and some of the KY pulls are running a single turbo 2.4-limit class. Since there is nothing at Clermont between the bone stockers and the unlimited single class, then anybody with a box or injectors or an HX40 has to pull with the 900+ hp trucks running 3.2+ size singles.
If you've got a purpose-built pulling truck, it's not a huge deal, but for the guys with few mods, it ruins their chances of winning anything - not sure how much it would affect the number of entries...

Chris

HorseHauler 04-19-2006 12:50 PM

aww i see now, good point, i will tell the guys and we will come up with something. thanks for pointing that out

GO 4LO 04-29-2006 06:48 PM

Any more info? Are these classes set in stone now? Thanks!

Chris

HorseHauler 04-29-2006 09:27 PM

Aww thanks for bringing it up. I mentioned something a week or so ago and forgot to follow up on it. I will check it out again, thanks

dodgeman01 04-30-2006 07:07 PM

Its always a great pull. I have been pulling there for the last three years and its always a great track with a great turnout of trucks. Last year was going to be my last year to pull, but last night I pulled down in Tollsburo *sp KY and got bit by the bug again, Better yet I My dad said he might float me a loan for a new set of injectors which would mean I might be able to hang with the dmax's in the stock turbo class. I got 1st lastnight but 2nd was only 4" away :o and it was a sharp looking Dmax.
DM01

GO 4LO 06-14-2006 10:42 AM

So what's the word on the classes for Clermont this year?

Chris

HorseHauler 07-24-2006 11:35 AM

ahhhh sorry about answers!! I dug this up because tonights the pull night. Don't worry about the classes, it should be ran the ways it's been the past years, mainly just trying to keep the hot diesels out of the stock class. Sorry about the late reminder but I hope to see everyone out there tonight. I'll be the sorry guy hooking you all to the sled (unless i get one of the mighty mac guys doin it) so gimme a holler when u come out.

Eric