Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Competition / Pulls / OffRoad (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/competition-pulls-offroad-108/)
-   -   pulling tractor (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/competition-pulls-offroad-108/pulling-tractor-263023/)

Tingram 02-02-2010 11:43 PM

Are you going to DuQuion Illinois? We are taking our tractor there the 5th and 6th of March. I think they have the diesels the week before. We have an alcohol power Moline.

yes, iam going to duqoin on the 26 and 27 i am running in the 9500 limited pro class on friday and then in the 9300 ppl-superfarm class on saturday

kyncl 02-03-2010 07:33 AM

Good luck! We have been there 2 times and had some bad luck. The first time the clutch failed and the second time we broke the rear main cap. We think this happend because all of the flywheel bolts sheered off and let the flywheel wobble causing the crank shaft to flex and break the rear main cap. We had a blast out there though. You better get your rooms reserved. We found rooms only 2 miles from the event. Have you been there before?

Tingram 02-05-2010 07:29 AM

ya i have been there before, nice facility. iam glad they went to a one track set up i think it will be really nice with some room inside for the tractors and such. i actually pulled there for my first time with this tractor when i bought it. i didnt do very well but i didnt quite have your luck. now i have completely rebuilt the tractor with a new frame and sheet metal. we got rooms last week so i am good there. will you be out there on the 26 and 27 or only the following weekend

kyncl 02-05-2010 08:00 AM

We will only be there the second weekend. I would like to watch the diesels pull but work only allows me to be gone one weekend. I hope you have some good luck this year. We still need to put the rear-end back together. We took it apart to make sure there isnt any broken parts BEFORE we drive 10 hours to go pulling. This will be our 4th time at an indoor pull. We have broke at the 3 previous pulls. Its a long way home with your tail between your legs. LOL. But we love the sport and we will see how things go this year. You can check our our tractor and some of the others in our pulling club on our website.
www.meanmoline.com

Tingram 02-07-2010 10:04 AM

i think you guys were at cloverdale last year wasnt you. i also think that i gave you guys a clutch to take back to dewane keener for a alchol tractor that he bought from me.

kyncl 02-08-2010 09:40 AM

Yeah... we were at Cloverdale. I thought we brought a clutch from the Cornhusker Deere crew. I'm thinking he sold one and we brought it to the pull. Not to sure though...

kyncl 02-10-2010 08:07 AM

After talking to my dad, We brought a clutch back for Duane Schroeder (Cornhusker Deere). So it must have been yours.

dieselJon 03-02-2010 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by 03qclb5spd (Post 2693729)
Why?

The Green/Red debate (JD/IH) has been going on LONG before the Dodge/Chevy/Ford fiascos.....

Real men bleed RED!

[coffee]