Competition / Pulls / OffRoad You wanted it, well you got it. The competition and pulling forum. Please have your racing, pulling and other competition posts here. No East Coast vs. West Coast, and no flame wars!

Missouri State Fair

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 04:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Speakin of pulls, when is the next closest one? I would mind showing up and meetin yall. Got a awesome camera can get yall on tape and what not.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Smoking S
Yep that was me, i had no control to steer the truck. It just went where it wanted to, i needed the front end picked up with a backhoe instead of being draged all over the place while looking like a dumbass that could't stear a truck backwards. As for the injection pump, Hart's said the rack was probably stuck, they said i might be able to pry it loose or i would have to take it to them to be fixed if not. If i have to take it off, i'm going to get the ag. gov. switched to an automotive gov. As for the tach, the local O'Reilly's store had one in stock. I hassel with O'Reilly's all day TRYING to get parts and this time they actually had something besides wax and oil.

smoking s, if the rack stuck then a b & p is definitely stuck hard enough to ruin it and need a new one...we had a guy with a pulling pump from the shop i work at stick the rack and break it loose to run again...engine ran away and trashed everything...

just figured i'd throw that out...lol...1 or 2 barrels and plunger sets are cheaper than an engine...lol
Old 08-16-2007, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Ground Shaker
Speakin of pulls, when is the next closest one? I would mind showing up and meetin yall. Got a awesome camera can get yall on tape and what not.
i don't know of any with diesel trucks around nw missouri anytime...but if you guys know of a good one in missouri i might roll there to meet up with you guys and watch the smoke fly...even though i'm currently truck-less...
Old 08-16-2007, 10:15 PM

there's one in oak grove mo near kansas city.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:42 AM

Pack, you going? I got a Quad axle dump I got to go over on saturday and if I'm done in time I would like to roll up there.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:17 PM

Last night i finally had time to get out to the shop. The rack was stuck, i pryed on it then cranked her over and she started and ran. i'm a lilttle concerned i might have troubles again, i might pull this weekend if i can find time. Any pulls besides Oak Grove? What about the rules for Oak Grove?
Old 08-17-2007, 12:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Smoking S
Last night i finally had time to get out to the shop. The rack was stuck, i pryed on it then cranked her over and she started and ran. i'm a lilttle concerned i might have troubles again, i might pull this weekend if i can find time.
Make a mental note next time, when you push on the accelerator hard enough that you can feel the front differential... let up a little.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:04 AM

Satburn- You going to get that video up?