Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Competition / Pulls / OffRoad (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/competition-pulls-offroad-108/)
-   -   I think my first confirmed kill! (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/competition-pulls-offroad-108/i-think-my-first-confirmed-kill-117800/)

RamNu2 09-26-2006 01:03 AM

I think my first confirmed kill!

Tonight I took a trip to kentucky about 200 miles from home and when I left my destination I was pullin up to a stop light and all of a sudden this little trans am passed me in a no passing zone. No big deal but it looked offensive on his part. Well I let it be being from out of state and all. Well as I pulled up to the stop light Low and behold there he is. So up to level 5 goes the edge and about 60% on the mp-8 it settles. Well he knew what was going to happen as he kept restaging at the light. He got me off the line as my tires spoke back to me but that was it he quickly went as the ts saying goes. I just hope he realizes what he done.

RamNu2 09-27-2006 01:41 AM

Come on now after all the words that go out for all the other guys. I would figure atleast one reponse.

35" 05' 09-27-2006 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by RamNu2 (Post 1144262)
Come on now after all the words that go out for all the other guys. I would figure atleast one reponse.

pretty good story. You could have said something like....as we eeaasseedd up to the line, the mate kept racing his motor....I new he was serious......The light turned green and KRIKY.....That boogas fast....wait a minute...whered he go?.......As I look into my rear view mirror I find my self saying........hey mate, how'd you get all the way back there? Kriky I hope that poor fella doesnt get black lung disease.[laugh] [laugh]

bored....in memory croc hunter

COUNTRYBOY 09-27-2006 01:57 PM

****, you must be bored.....

dodgezilla04 09-27-2006 02:41 PM

street racing is immoral and illegal. you all should be ashamed of yourselves for encouraging this behaivor. crocodile hunter or not.

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
sometimes I just cant help it.

squirlchasr919 09-27-2006 05:03 PM

Very nice kill, cars are always so oblivious to diesel preformance.

Got a 6.0 the other day myself. Merging onto an interstate he decided to lay into it. It was a regular cab 350, he's got a SCT programmer and your basic bolt ons, he's a friend of mine. He stayed right with me until I hit the converter switch. He still swears that I have nitrous on the truck, that's what the switch does according to him. Silly ford boy.

12valve 10-01-2006 06:47 PM

great to hear it doesnt take so much to leave em in the smoke!

"Objects in the mirror appear to be loosing"

XLR8R 10-02-2006 12:54 AM

Our trucks are faster than most vehicles on the road. [guitar]

v8440 10-04-2006 06:36 PM

I have an unbelievable kill story that would get me soundly yelled at if I told the whole thing...so I'll leave out the bad part and just say I once beat another dodge AND a powerstroke at the same time. No kidding, it really happened that way.